Posted to rec.audio.misc
jfk jfk is offline

Default please suggest in-ceiling speakers

hello

my wife and i are moving into a condominium. we are having a lot of
work done before moving in, and that will include in-ceiling speakers.

we are not much into movies, ans so have no interest in reproducing
theater sound with large speakers. we play orchestral music all the
time though, and so want something which will produce good sound on
our audio equipment, or do a good job with HD radio through a
receiver.

you can imagine the size of the living room in a condo, and understand
that we won't have a dedicated room available for listening or
theater. we may wire two rooms for sound, but haven't made that
decision yet.

can you please recommend speakers for us to consider. we don't have
thousands of dollars to put into this, so would be grateful if you
would only suggest mid range quality speakers.

thanks in advance.

jfk
ghij118 ghij118 is offline
Junior Member