Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] the-dharma@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default FA: Heathkit Williamson W-2M

I have a Heathkit Williamson W-2M for auctionon eBay.

The URL is

and the blurb is

This is a Heathkit Williamson W-2M mono amplifier consisting of an
amp
chassis, a power supply, and a WA-P1 preamplifier. All units are in
good-to-excellent unmodified condition, but have not been operated
since I took them out of service many years ago. I am the original
owner of these units, and all were working when I put them in a box
30
or so years ago (and subsequently forgot about them), but since
they're old I'm selling them AS-IS. I will verify that the power
transformer and output transformer are good, however, but performing
the required old electronics power-up procedure will be left to the
buyer. Tubes may or may not need replacing. The amp uses two 6SN7s
and two 5881 output tubes. I'm guessing the output is between 10 and
20 watts, maybe less; when I used this amp as the bass channel of a
tri-amp system it would rattle the windows working into a Klipsch
corner horn.

Closes 09/21/08.

Thank you.