Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Tobaccolaureate Tobaccolaureate is offline

Default System for sale

Folks:
Due to my recently attained poverty, I am looking to sell a bunch of fairly
high-end audio and home theater stuff. I have never been to this NG before,
but I have heard that this is a good place to start. Any assistance will be
appreciated. I've had this equipment for about three years and it hasn't
been used much. Not even burned in yet, really. I know what I paid, but I
don't know what the value of these items are in used condition. I will
entertain any reasonable offers.

Thanks.
Jeff.

B & K Reference AVR-505
5-Channel Home Theater Receiver 5 x 150w per channel into 8 ohms or 5 x 185w
into 4 ohms

Martin Logan Summit (OMG!)
Electrostatic Loudspeakers, Black Cherry

Martin Logan Theatre
Center Speaker Black

Tannoy Sensys R, Maple
Rear Home Theater Speakers

Arcam DV-79 Silver
DVD/CD/MP3 Player

Monster Cable HTS5100
Power Conditioner/Surge Protector

Audio Research 2-Line Stage Tube Preamp LS-16 MKII

Meridian G57 Power Amp 2 x 200 Watts

Also, I have a number of good cables, but I haven't the faintest idea what
they are.

Off Topic, I am also trying to unload:

A few pieces of Rawlings Luggage
Omega Aquaterra Men's Watch, Gold and Stainless
Crocodile Western Boots, hand made by Michael Anthony, black, size 13
Three-piece solid walnut dining set, hand-made by Gary Weeks

Please e-mail me if interested.

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
bassett[_2_] bassett[_2_] is offline

"Tobaccolaureate" wrote in message
[...]

You would be far better advertiseung on AudiogoN

Like New- TT Patchbay System For Sale! manywaves Pro Audio 0 November 15th 04 07:32 AM
Like New- TT Patchbay System For Sale! manywaves Pro Audio 0 November 15th 04 07:32 AM
FOR SALE! SUB SYSTEM Rodney Car Audio 0 August 16th 04 04:41 PM
---JVC audio system for sale + much more--- olga General 0 March 2nd 04 04:37 AM
System for Sale Nicholas Formato Car Audio 0 November 10th 03 05:20 AM