Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Important Kwestion for the Krooborg

Arnii, it's common knowledge that you've been busily deleting some of your
more embarassing posts from the Goggle™ archive. It doesn't remove the
stain, but it removes the direct evidence of your stupidity.

My question is why don't you avoid making embarassing posts in the first
place? If you don't make a stupid post, you don't have to go back and
eradicate it afterward.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 15 Iun, 01:56, George M. Middius wrote:
Arnii, it's common knowledge that you've been busily deleting some of your
more embarassing posts from the Goggle™ archive. It doesn't remove the
stain, but it removes the direct evidence of your stupidity.

My question is why don't you avoid making embarassing posts in the first
place? If you don't make a stupid post, you don't have to go back and
eradicate it afterward.

he recycles his old posts so that he can reuse
all his previous envy, meanness, and lies.
You know how cheap he is!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Soundhaspriority said:

Arnii, it's common knowledge that you've been busily deleting some of your
more embarassing posts from the GoggleT archive. It doesn't remove the
stain, but it removes the direct evidence of your stupidity.

My question is why don't you avoid making embarassing posts in the first
place? If you don't make a stupid post, you don't have to go back and
eradicate it afterward.

Has this activity occurred recently?

Bear in mind that the Krooborg doesn't realize he's embarassed himself until
the Normals have a laugh-fest. When he originally posts something that sets
us off, he thinks he's scoring "debating trade" points.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message
Soundhaspriority said:

Arnii, it's common knowledge that you've been busily
deleting some of your more embarassing posts from the
GoggleT archive. It doesn't remove the stain, but it
removes the direct evidence of your stupidity.

My question is why don't you avoid making embarassing
posts in the first place? If you don't make a stupid
post, you don't have to go back and eradicate it
afterward.

Has this activity occurred recently?

This has been asserted by some of the inmates over at the aus.hi-fi group.
One of my posts went missing in google, and they decided that I had
cancelled it because I thought it was embarassing. When they reposted it
from their own archives, I simply re-affirmed it, putting an end to their
fun.

Bear in mind that the Krooborg doesn't realize he's
embarassed himself until the Normals have a laugh-fest.

In reality, I could care less whether you hyenas are laughing or not.

When he originally posts something that sets us off, he
thinks he's scoring "debating trade" points.

Isn't ****R in charge of plying the debating trade now?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message ...
:
:
:
: Arnii, it's common knowledge that you've been busily
deleting some of your
: more embarassing posts from the GoggleT archive. It
doesn't remove the
: stain, but it removes the direct evidence of your
stupidity.

Unless someone stores the post (with headers) on their own
computer HD. It also helps if there are other witnesses ;-)

:

Can Bears avoid ****ting in the forest?

If you don't make a stupid post, you don't have to go back
and
: eradicate it afterward.
:
A normal person will learn by their mistakes and try not to
repeat them. Likewise, a normal person with any decency will
also apologise for the mistake in the first place and may
even feel remorse.

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 15 Iun, 23:06, "TT" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:tjb954tf8dooj5ht5jigu5r2lo2teqf5ut@4ax .com...
:
:
:
: Arnii, it's common knowledge that you've been busily
deleting some of your
: more embarassing posts from the GoggleT archive. It
doesn't remove the
: stain, but it removes the direct evidence of your
stupidity.

Unless someone stores the post (with headers) on their own
computer HD. It also helps if there are other witnesses ;-)

:
: My question is why don't you avoid making embarassing
posts in the first
: place?

Can Bears avoid ****ting in the forest?

Ahhh!
Thanks for that insight, now we know
whhy Arny takes those trips to the
woods to commune with bears.
It is educational for him.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
: "George M. Middius" wrote in
: message
: Soundhaspriority said:
:
[...]

This is excellent :-) So you are "re-affirming" that you
write posts and haven't a clue to whom you are talking
(abusing) to?

In that case you OWE ME AN APOLOGY! **YOU** have just
stated what was re-posted by me was written by you and it is
*your* post abusing me!

insert apology here

:
: Bear in mind that the Krooborg doesn't realize he's
: embarassed himself until the Normals have a laugh-fest.
:
: In reality, I could care less whether you hyenas are
laughing or not.

Arny you don't seem to understand. Everyone is not laughing
*with* you they are laughing *AT* you! There is a subtle
but very distinct difference.

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
: On 15 Iun, 23:06, "TT"
wrote:
: "George M. Middius" wrote in
:
messagenews:tjb954tf8dooj5ht5jigu5r2lo2teqf5ut@4ax .com...
: :
: :
: :
: : Arnii, it's common knowledge that you've been busily
: deleting some of your
: : more embarassing posts from the GoggleT archive. It
: doesn't remove the
: : stain, but it removes the direct evidence of your
: stupidity.
:
: Unless someone stores the post (with headers) on their
own
: computer HD. It also helps if there are other witnesses
;-)
:
: :
: : My question is why don't you avoid making embarassing
: posts in the first
: : place?
:
: Can Bears avoid ****ting in the forest?
:
:
:
: Ahhh!
: Thanks for that insight, now we know
: whhy Arny takes those trips to the
: woods to commune with bears.
: It is educational for him.
:
Now that was funny :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 15, 9:57*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in

When he originally posts something that sets us off, he
thinks he's scoring "debating trade" points.

Isn't My Intellectual Superior in charge of plying the debating trade now?

What an insane thing to say, GOIA.

I'm not the one making "cliams" about my having superior hearing based
on loose conjecture. I'm not the one who dances around never having
actually been on an FA firing position with loose words like "close"
or "near".

No, GOIA, the debating trade's sole practitioner was, is, and ever
shall be you.

My hat is off to you, GOIA. It turns out that you're the 'best' at
something. ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"TT" wrote in message
. au

Arny you don't seem to understand. Everyone is not
laughing *with* you they are laughing *AT* you!

Terry, I absolutely understand that you're laughing at me, but what you
don't seem to know is that the world is laughing at you.

There is a subtle but very distinct difference.

The difference isn't subtle at all, Terry. Lurkers all over the world watch
your silly vendetta unfold, and read about your obsessions with op amps, and
ROTFLTAO.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Jun 15, 9:57 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in

When he originally posts something that sets us off, he
thinks he's scoring "debating trade" points.

Isn't ****R in charge of plying the
debating trade now?

What an insane thing for me to say, my Master and Commander.

I'm not the one making cliams (sic) about my having superior
hearing based on loose conjecture.

No ****R, it's about how you trash common sense, facts, and logic.

Hey ****R, aren't you the one who thinks that just because you put a good
artillery piece inside a tank, it stops being artillery.

LOL!

I'm not the one who dances around never having actually been on an FA
firing
position with loose words like "close" or "near".

****R, if you have a problem with specifics, then provide and ask for some
specifics. Quick trying to turn innuendo into facts.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"TT" wrote in message
. au
"George M. Middius" wrote in
message ...

Arnii, it's common knowledge that you've been busily
deleting some of your more embarassing posts from the
GoggleT archive. It doesn't remove the stain, but it
removes the direct evidence of your stupidity.

Unless someone stores the post (with headers) on their own
computer HD. It also helps if there are other witnesses

It is no evidence at all, because anybody can edit files on their hard drive
to say what they want it to.

My question is why don't you avoid making embarassing
posts in the first place?

The embarassment is all in your little pea brain, Terry. You are highly
confused about many things including the basics of audio, not to mention
what embarasses me.

For openers, don't think for a second that I'm as weak-minded and pathetic
as you.

If you don't make a stupid post, you don't have to go back
and eradicate it afterward.

I've never done any such thing, and you have no proof that I ever have. If
you want to play with adults Terry, act like an adult! Stop libeling your
betters, just to build yourself up.

A normal person will learn by their mistakes and try not
to repeat them.

Show us how, Terry. You're the one who has wasted all that money on golden
ear garbage and trinkets.

Likewise, a normal person with any decency will also apologise for the
mistake in the first
place and may even feel remorse.

Why would I feel remorse about a trivial error involving two nitwits? I
admit it, sometimes I don't bother to keep the nitwits at hand straight.
Live with it, or grow up!

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 16 Iun, 07:00, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"TT" wrote in message

. au

"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:tjb954tf8dooj5ht5jigu5r2lo2teqf5ut@4ax .com...

Arnii, it's common knowledge that you've been busily
deleting some of your more embarassing posts from the
GoggleT archive. It doesn't remove the stain, but it
removes the direct evidence of your stupidity.

Unless someone stores the post (with headers) on their own
computer HD. It also helps if there are other witnesses

It is no evidence at all, because anybody can edit files on their hard drive
to say what they want it to.

BINGO!!!!!!

That is exactly what you did re your kiddie porn allegations.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"TT" wrote in message

. au

"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:tjb954tf8dooj5ht5jigu5r2lo2teqf5ut@4ax .com...

Arnii, it's common knowledge that you've been busily
deleting some of your more embarassing posts from the
GoggleT archive. It doesn't remove the stain, but it
removes the direct evidence of your stupidity.

Unless someone stores the post (with headers) on their
own computer HD. It also helps if there are other
witnesses

It is no evidence at all, because anybody can edit files
on their hard drive to say what they want it to.

BINGO!!!!!!

That is exactly what you did re your kiddie porn
allegations.

Prove it.

Art, I find it a little disturbing that you have nothing better to do with
your life than mull this ancient history of basically nonsense over and over
again in public. Meanwhile you are totally silent about the Middiot's many
libels of my wife and son. IOW, you are more concerned about a fantasy than
reality.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 16 Iun, 07:39, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iun, 07:00, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"TT" wrote in message

m.au

[...]

our knowingly false kp accusations, that is reality

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iun, 07:39, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iun, 07:00, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
[...]

Prove it, Art. At least you aren't as stupid as Terry, who is broadcasting
his order for more kiddie porn to add to his colleciton.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 16 Iun, 13:12, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iun, 07:39, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iun, 07:00, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"TT" wrote in
message

news:XPmdnbDvsLw2RcjVnZ2dnUVZ8qXinZ2d@westnet. com.au

[...]

Which one of your conflicting lies do you want
'me to prove today?

The lie that you received KP and stored it on your HD or
the lie where the alleged amterial was not kp?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iun, 13:12, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iun, 07:39, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in
message

On 16 Iun, 07:00, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
[...]

First answer me this Art. When did you stop beating your wife?

Grasshopper, when you have reasonable question(s), I might deign to reply.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 16, 5:53*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

On Jun 15, 9:57 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in

When he originally posts something that sets us off, he
thinks he's scoring "debating trade" points.

Isn't ****R in charge of plying the
debating trade now?

What an insane thing for me to say, my Master and Commander.
I'm not the one making cliams (sic) about my having superior
hearing based on loose conjecture.

No ****R, it's about how you trash common sense, facts, and logic.

Let's see how this works:

Hey ****R, aren't you the one who thinks that just because you put a good
artillery piece inside a tank, it stops being artillery.

Um, GOIA, a self-propelled artillery piece is not a "tank". Nor does
it qualify as "armor". LMAO!

BTW, you didn't have to go all the way to another country's artillery
to find your "tank", GOIA. Here's ours:

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m109a6.htm

LOL!

LOL!

We're laughing together, GOIA, but not at the same thing. I'm laughing
at you. You're laughing because you're insane.

I'm not the one who dances around never having actually been on an FA
firing
position with loose words like "close" or "near".

****R, if you have a problem with specifics, then provide and ask for some
specifics. Quick trying to turn innuendo into facts.

Give some facts to back up your claim then, GOIA. You made the
"cliam", GOIA. I've been asking you what you base it on.

The answer appears to be "absolutely nothing".

Christ, GOIA, you even served in the Army. I'll bet even 2pid knows
that a self-propelled howitzer is not "armor" or a "tank".

LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Christ, GOIA, you even served in the Army. I'll bet even 2pid knows
that a self-propelled howitzer is not "armor" or a "tank".

Howitzer, schmowitzer. What's for dinner, Sgt. KP?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 16, 2:28*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

Christ, GOIA, you even served in the Army. I'll bet even 2pid knows
that a self-propelled howitzer is not "armor" or a "tank".

Howitzer, schmowitzer. What's for dinner, Sgt. KP?

I love it when GOIA gets cornered and then tries to veer off on to
some other topic.

It reminds me of 2pid. ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Christ, GOIA, you even served in the Army. I'll bet even 2pid knows
that a self-propelled howitzer is not "armor" or a "tank".

Howitzer, schmowitzer. What's for dinner, Sgt. KP?

I love it when GOIA gets cornered and then tries to veer off on to
some other topic.
It reminds me of 2pid. ;-)

Scottie hasn't been able to find out the answer to your hypothetical. He's
probably looking in the wrong blogs.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen UnsteadyKen is offline

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! said:

Hey ****R, aren't you the one who thinks that just because you put a good
artillery piece inside a tank, it stops being artillery.

Um, GOIA, a self-propelled artillery piece is not a "tank". Nor does
it qualify as "armor". LMAO!

No no, it's "inside" the tank and the barrel sticks out through the
turret hatch. Obviously a secret anti-aircraft weapon very effective
against choppers hovering over you. Just make sure that you haven't
got your foot under the breech block before firing.

--
Ken
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote in message

you even served in the Army. I'll bet even
2pid knows that a self-propelled howitzer is not "armor" or a "tank".

Tell that to the experts over at Ft Knox who claim to be the home of armor
and are bragging about their self-propelled guns.

Oh I forgot, ****R knows more about armor than the entire US Army!

****R, why don't you prove that you were ever allowed to fire anything
larger than a Ma Duce.

Says a man who qualified expert with a weapon that could carry a nuke. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 16 Iun, 15:01, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iun, 13:12, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iun, 07:39, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in
message

On 16 Iun, 07:00, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
[...]

bad analogy
i gave you the only two possibilites, based upon your previous
statements
either you got kp, kept it on your hd for three years before
you showed it to MSP
or you got non kp porn and kept it on your hard drive for three years
before
showing it to MSP
oh, yes, there is a third possibility, you never got any porn emails.

tell me which one it is

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jun 16, 1:47�pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 16 Iun, 15:01, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iun, 13:12, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Iun, 07:39, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in
message

On 16 Iun, 07:00, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
[...]

Remember that Arny claimed the pics were of an infant. Then he claims
the MSP said the subjects were adults. In other words, Arny confused
an infant with an 18-year old.

In other words, Arny lied about the whole thing. Once again, Arny is
hoping that enough time has passed where people forget about these
things.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

Default Arny puts both feet in his mouth

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
: "TT" wrote in message
: . au
:
: Arny you don't seem to understand. Everyone is not
: laughing *with* you they are laughing *AT* you!
:
: Terry, I absolutely understand that you're laughing at me,
but what you
: don't seem to know is that the world is laughing at you.
:
: There is a subtle but very distinct difference.
:
: The difference isn't subtle at all, Terry. Lurkers all
over the world watch
: your silly vendetta unfold, and read about your obsessions
with op amps, and
: ROTFLTAO.
:
Please get up off the floor and stop playing with your ass
for 5 minutes and produce one post that I have actually
written the words "op amps"?

Being an "obsession" it should be very easy for you to
produce dozens!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 16, 3:46*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

you even served in the Army. I'll bet even
2pid knows *that a self-propelled howitzer is not "armor" or a "tank".

Tell that to the experts over at Ft Knox who claim to be the home of armor
and are bragging about their self-propelled guns.

And they have helicopters, too GOIA! I suppose they are "armor" or
"tanks" too.

Insanity, or stupidity? Both? Or just insanity?

LMAO!

Oh I forgot, ****R knows more about armor than the entire US Army!

Nope, but I obviously know far more than you do. Ft. Knox would
*never* call a 155mm SP howitzer "armor" or a "tank". LMAO!

Uh-oh! No "Cannon Crewmember" here!

http://www.us-army-info.com/pages/mo...armor-mos.html

But who cares? You lied and were caught. That's the point, and that's
what really matters, isn't it? LOL!

****R, why don't you prove that you were ever allowed to fire anything
larger than a Ma Duce.

What would you like to know, GOIA? How to set the headspace and timing
on the M2, which I can operate as well? How to set a time fuse to PD?
How to burn powder? How to call for or adjust fire, compute the data
at the FDC. set off the data on the guns, what exactly are you looking
for here, Insane One?

Or are you just flailing around in ignorance like 2pid does?

LOL!

If you think a 155mm SP is "Armor" you prove your ignorance far better
and far faster than I could.

LMAO!

Says a man who qualified expert with a weapon that could carry a nuke. ;-)

Says a man who pretended to be on a FA firing position and lied. ;-)

BTW, so did I, GOIA: the M110 8" SP howitzer.