Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Arnii Krooborg, pathetic loser

On Jun 13, 5:39*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenewsek3545kgjuiabq2ec4bd2ercs8ulndjj0@4ax .com

Never mind that in the past, he's whined about certain
posters "stalking" him, and certain others making "death
threats".

In fact all those things have happened and are continuing to happen. It
wasn't a whine, it was a statement of fact.

It must be your "intrinsic" popularity, GOIA.

As of today, revealing personal info is "manly".

No, it has always been that way. Middiot, if you were a man you'd stand
behind your RAO antics in the real world. However, Like Art and ****R, you
need the cover of anonymity because you know that what you are up to is
intrinsically wrong.

"Wrong"? LMAO!

I think GOIA wants to stalk me in a "manly" fashion.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 13, 5:37*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 12 Iun, 20:41, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 12 Iun, 18:28, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in
message

On 12 Iun, 18:05, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Vinylanach" wrote in message

I invite one and all to check out the nice
perspective views of my house (about 2 years ago,
before we finished up the new cement work) that can
be found on the web. You can find my street address
atwww.pcavtech.com.

"This Page Last Revised 11/06/2005 (abk) "

Not only is your house dilapidated, so is your
website. Looks like it was designed in the buggy whip
days.
It is so very obsolete!

Let's see your house, Art.

Oh, I forgot - you're not man enough to play this
game.- Ascunde citatul -

- Afișare text în citat -

http://eis.bris.ac.uk/~cckhrb/romania/buppal.jpg

but soon I will be moving to my summer home in Bran

http://www.news.com.au/common/imaged...5216563,00.jpg

Obviously, you're not man enough, Art.-

With the likes of Bob Morein running around here, it is
wise to keep most aspects of my private life private.

No Art, what you're saying by your cowardly actions is that you are ashamed
of what you do here and don't want to be connected with it in the real
world.

Is that what he said?

Or is that what "Francis" told you he said? ;-)

Too bad you didn't do the same.

That's because I'm not a coward like you, Marc, ****R and the Middiot.

No. you're very "manly", GOIA.

There, there, you'll be fine.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 13, 6:53*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

How do you know that, Art?

In the same way that you claim to know what Clyde was actually saying,
about three posts up, GOIA.

Did God tell you that?

Is "God" named "Francis"?

How about my other dom, did he convince you of that?

Is his name "Francis"?

Besides, you've just admitted that you willingly allow yourself to be
manipulated by me.

Don't you have something else to do than be my toy?

That's cool. You'll just continue to be my whipping boy. I'd say
that's because you like getting spanked. ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

"On 13 Iun, 08:22, "BretLudwig" wrote:
Pseudonyms

Elsewhere, I got into an argument with a blogger who wants to publish

the
real name of a moderately well known pseudonymous Internet pundit. A
couple of years ago, I publicly pointed out that this self-assured
opinion
writer had once been a close associate of a famous crackpot.

Revilo Oliver!!!"

Nope, Revilo Pendleton Oliver was a real name.

He's probably taking about "Spengler" of the Asia Times, who was likely
an associate of Lyndon La Rouche.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 13 Iun, 07:51, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

What is your reward for acting like a twit?

There you go again, losing track
of who you are talking to and making another spelling error.
Stop calling Jenn names.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 13 Iun, 07:12, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Wrong again. I would very much prefer to live a quiet
life, but these nuts have imposed themselves on me.
However, I try to be a helpful host for them.-

You purposefully make yourself a quite attractive target

How do you know that, Art?

Did God tell you that?

LOL!!!!!
You talk to him, you ask him what he said to me

Don't you have something else to do than be my toy?

I am just a mere private in your
little toy army of accusers and attackers.
Have fun doing battle today!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen UnsteadyKen is offline

Default High prices for suspension equipped turntables

ScottW said:

Only a blip providing a glimpse of what could have been.

How does dbx cope with ticks and pops does it have any effect on
them. I'm thinking of how tape blips could upset Dolby.

I wonder how vinyl would have developed if digital had not come
along. Would we all be playing mini micromicrogrove records on our
pocket Finial laser walktables?

--
Ken
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen UnsteadyKen is offline

ScottW said:

LoL. Maybe some further efforts like this.

http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-9687999-1.html

Nice the valve amps are well hidden.

I only ever saw 1 in car record player a top slot loading thing
mounted in a floppy rubber band suspension under the dashboard, it
rocked backwards and forwards several inches on gear changes. Didn't
notice how it sounded just amazed that it worked.

Anyway, digital was already well along before music adopted it.
If it wasn't CD, then I think DAT would have become the std.
Anyway, digital was already well along before music adopted it.
If it wasn't CD, then I think DAT would have become the std.

Hmmm reel to reel DAT, now theres a thought.
--
Ken
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"UnsteadyKen" wrote in message
ScottW said:

Only a blip providing a glimpse of what could have
been.

How does dbx cope with ticks and pops does it have any
effect on them.

They were a problem.

I'm thinking of how tape blips could upset Dolby.

Exactly.

I wonder how vinyl would have developed if digital had
not come along.

The technology had pretty well topped out.

Would we all be playing mini
micromicrogrove records on our pocket Finial laser
walktables?

Digital audio had been showing its promise since the late 60s. In 1970 I
worked with a digital capture and playback device that worked with 4
channels sampled at 50 KHz with 16 bit resolution. One little problem - the
price tag which was in the $100,000's.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arny Krueger said:

Digital audio had been showing its promise since the late 60s. In 1970 I
worked with a digital capture and playback device that worked with 4
channels sampled at 50 KHz with 16 bit resolution. One little problem - the
price tag which was in the $100,000's.

That is early, what was the storeage medium, tape? Good specs as
well, it's a shame that CD settled for a lower sampling rate, it
would have left a bit of headroom to keep the filters well away from
the top of the audio band.What was the purpose and who was paying,
Uncle Sam?

--
Ken
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arny Krueger said:

Digital audio had been showing its promise since the
late 60s. In 1970 I worked with a digital capture and
playback device that worked with 4 channels sampled at
50 KHz with 16 bit resolution. One little problem - the
price tag which was in the $100,000's.

That is early, what was the storeage medium, tape?

Computer disks.

Good specs as well, it's a shame that CD settled for a lower
sampling rate, it would have left a bit of headroom to
keep the filters well away from the top of the audio
band.

No, the 22 KHz is plenty enough high end. The audio band actually ends
around 16 KHz.

What was the purpose

Hybrid computer

and who was paying, Uncle Sam?

Yes, I think NSF money was involved.

BTW, love the NSF - they bought two of my kids PhDs.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arny Krueger *said:

Digital audio had been showing its promise since the
late 60s. In 1970 I worked with a digital capture and
playback device that worked with 4 channels sampled at
50 KHz with 16 bit resolution. *One little problem - the
price tag which was in the $100,000's.

That is early, what was the storeage medium, tape?

Computer disks.

Good *specs as well, it's a shame that CD settled for a lower
sampling rate, it would have left a bit of headroom to
keep the filters well away from the top of the audio
band.

No, the 22 KHz is plenty enough high end. The audio band actually ends
around 16 KHz.

What was the purpose

Hybrid computer

and who was paying, Uncle Sam?

Yes, I think NSF money was involved.

BTW, love the NSF - they bought two of my kids PhDs.

You should hop on the F-22 bandwagon with 2pid. It might fund a
personality for you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

You should hop on the F-22 bandwagon with 2pid. It might
fund a personality for you.

Why would a sane person need a personality, given how well you cliam you can
make do without one?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

IKYABWAIBorg is back in the saddle.

You should hop on the F-22 bandwagon with 2pid. It might
fund a personality for you.

Why would a sane person need a personality, given how well you cliam[sic] you can
make do without one?

Arnii, serious question: When you stammer out a lame IKYABWAI like this one,
do you drool on your shirt?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

My Lord and Master is back in the saddle and I must please him:

You should hop on the F-22 bandwagon with 2pid. It might
fund a personality for you.

Why would a sane person need a personality, given how
well you claim you can make do without one?

My Lord and Master, a serious question: Aren't you proud of me for
responding to your post the next minute after you made it, even though it
is after 10 pm on Saturday night?

Not really Middiot. It would seem that you lack what many would call "a
life". I just came home from a great Father's day party that was given for
me by my daughter. But of course given your preferences, having
biologically-related children is an impossibility.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 14 Iun, 22:39, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:iev854ln93k0lafaodlbg7mh1uvjlvev0b@4ax .com

My Lord and Master is back in the saddle and I must please him:
You should hop on the F-22 bandwagon with 2pid. It might
fund a personality for you.
Why would a sane person need a personality, given how
well you claim you can make do without one?

My Lord and Master, a serious question: Aren't you proud of me for
responding to your post the next minute after you made it, even though it
is after 10 pm on Saturday night?

Not really Middiot. It would seem that you lack what many would call "a
life". *I just came home from a *great Father's day party that was given for
me by my daughter. But of course given your preferences, having
biologically-related children is an impossibility.

God did it, why can't George?
He can have a baby Jesus too.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 15, 3:36*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

3. That I have "cliamed" that I "make do without one". Most sane
people could easily see that I have never "cliamed" that, and further,
that I have a lot of personality.

Eat your vegetables, grunt.

Answer: You will never tell me what to eat.

Your just like Jenn.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

3. That I have "cliamed" that I "make do without one". Most sane
people could easily see that I have never "cliamed" that, and further,
that I have a lot of personality.

Eat your vegetables, grunt.

Answer: You will never tell me what to eat.
Your just like Jenn.

We have asparagus and baby carrots -- elitist vegetables. That's tempting,
isn't it?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 15, 8:32*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

3. That I have "cliamed" that I "make do without one". Most sane
people could easily see that I have never "cliamed" that, and further,
that I have a lot of personality.

Eat your vegetables, grunt.

Answer: You will never tell me what to eat.
Your just like Jenn.

We have asparagus and baby carrots -- elitist vegetables. That's tempting,
isn't it?

LoL No. Asparagus makes you're pee smell funny and killing baby
carrot's is against Gods Law.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

I've wet myself in public, again:

Agreed.

I demonstrate several sanity-related problems here, My Master and
Commander:

1. My obvious assumption that I am sane. That's clearly not the case.

2. My assumption that sane people do not "need a personality", which is
an insane position to have.

3. The fact that I have "cliamed" that I "make do without one".

Agreed. I'm glad that you finally see the error of your ways, ****R.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 16, 12:49*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

GOIA, you've wet myself in public, again:

Agreed. I want to make mad, passionate love to you, Shhhh!

Creepy.

I'm glad that my sexual desires for you are out in the open, ****R.

I'm not interested, GOIA, although anal sex seems a natural
progression for you "given" that your head is always up your ass.

This is very, very weak, even "given" that we're talking about you,
GOIA.

BTW, did you just figure out that you can change quoted text? LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The Kroodown is upon us!

Shhhh! said:

BTW, did you fix my pork and beans dinner yet?

Oh, hush. You know beans are anathema to the Krooborg.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

GOIA, you've wet myself in public, again:

Agreed. I want to make mad, passionate love to you,
Shhhh!

Creepy.

I'm glad that my sexual desires for you are out in the
open, ****R.

I'm not interested, GOIA, although anal sex seems a
natural
progression for you "given" that your head is always up
your ass.

This is very, very weak, even "given" that we're talking
about you,
GOIA.

BTW, did you just figure out that you can change quoted
text? LOL!

No.

BTW ****R, did you just figure out that I was doing that? Seems like! ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

GOIA, you've wet myself in public, again:

Agreed. I want to make mad, passionate love to you,
Shhhh!

Creepy.

I'm glad that my sexual desires for you are out in the
open, ****R.

I'm not interested, GOIA, although anal sex seems a
natural
progression for you "given" that your head is always up
your ass.

This is very, very weak, even "given" that we're talking
about you,
GOIA.

BTW, did you just figure out that you can change quoted
text? LOL!

No.

BTW ****R, did you just figure out that I was doing that? *Seems like! ;-)-

I suppose that is equivalent to all of those artillery positions that
it must have "seemed like" you were on when you were five miles away.
LOL!

I suggest you do a google search on "peckerhead" to find your
answer. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 16, 1:54*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

BTW, did you fix my pork and beans dinner yet?

Oh, hush. You know pork and bean enemas are sexually exciting to the Krooborg.

GOIA is quite impressed with himself that this past week or so he
found he can change quoted text.

He's sinking deeper into his insanity.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 16, 3:57*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

On Jun 16, 2:04 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

BTW, did you just figure out that you can change quoted
text? LOL!
No.
BTW ****R, did you just figure out that I was doing
that? Seems like! ;-)-

I suppose that is equivalent to all of those artillery
positions that *it must have "seemed like" you were on when you were five
miles away.

5 miles away? *Sometimes I wished they were that far away. It's hard to
sleep when you are just down the road from a serious artillary piece that is
doing its thing.

Ah, so now we're "just down the road.

As I said, GOIA, your experience is a number less than one but greater
than -1: Zero.

So why would you make a "cliam" when you admit now that you have no
experience?

BTW at Hohenfels you had your choice - be closer to the firing point or be
closer to the target zone. Given the range of some of the equipment, the
difference could be a goodly drive. *I preferred the target zone - watching
things just disappear in a puff of smoke can be pretty cool.

I was a 13F when I was enlisted. As you like to say, "been there, done
that 1,000's of times".