Posted to rec.audio.opinion,talk.politics,triangle.general,alt.radio.talk
nebulax[_2_] nebulax[_2_] is offline

Default Oil companies get OK to annoy polar bears

Where can I get permission to annoy oil company executives?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080614/...ar_bears_oil_2

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

When you build a car that runs on polar bear oil.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Arny's communing with the bears Clyde Slick Audio Opinions 1 November 30th 07 07:33 PM
apple loops conflicts with saphire audio card just to annoy me!!!!!!!! digital dog Pro Audio 0 September 6th 06 02:18 PM
Polar HRM Tom Aurand Audio Opinions 0 January 18th 05 11:53 AM
non polar/bipolar capacitors TUBELOVER Tech 3 August 27th 04 11:32 AM
Polar Studios closing Svante Pettersson Pro Audio 1 March 20th 04 12:04 AM