Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default So 2pid...

....have you "kicked my ass" on the F-22 question yet?

Or are you going to bark and yap for a few more rounds?

LoL
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 14, 8:56*am, "ScottW" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in ...

...have you "kicked my ass" on the F-22 question yet?

* Sorry, your ass is far too large for even my feet.

As close to an admission of surrender as any you'll ever see from
2pid.

Or are you going to bark and yap for a few more rounds?

*Is this an endurance test?

No, I'm just wondering how far down the Path of Stupidity you'll go
this time.

*When you make silly claims like I said the F-22 will deliver a MOP, your
arguments, as longwinded as they may be, have no merit.

So which is the F-22 supposed to do, 2pid?

Deliver MOPs or perform SEAD? If you knew how to read you'd know
that's *exactly* what you said, BTW.

Lol
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

The Idiot yapped:

As desperate

I asked you a question, Scooter. Why are you afraid to answer?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

It's pretty funny that your desperation is so great you
actually need to define my argument.

Let's save this for later.

I'm trying to guess what you're thinking, but I'm too much of a hypocrite to
figure it out.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Cowardice is an ugly trait, Scottie.

The Idiot yapped:

As desperate

I asked you a question, Scooter. Why are you afraid to answer?

Why are you afraid to face the truth?

Is this part of your Asperger's Disease, or are you just spooling up your
tantrum generator?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

It's pretty funny that your desperation is so great you
actually need to define my argument.

Let's save this for later.

I'm trying to guess what you're thinking, but I'm too much of a hypocrite to
figure it out.

Did anyone on RAO really call for invading Pakistan? Of course, my read
depends on what Scott really means by "define my argument" if not a
combination of projection and strawman.

Apparently, we did invade Pakistan the other day. Or not, depending on what
happened to the mysterious invisible bombs.

It goes without saying that the opinions of chickenhawks on invasions are
worthless. I'm sure Scottie agrees with that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

It goes without saying that the opinions of chickenhawks on invasions are
worthless. I'm sure Scottie agrees with that.

How many years did it take before Right Blogistan came up with the
"Starship Troopers" counter-argument?

My guess would be when they realized the Brain Bug was modeled on Karl Rove.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Time to celebrate Idiots' Day.

Did anyone on RAO really call for invading Pakistan?

Obama's on RAO? Wow...I'm fainting.

Scottie, this is an example of your propensity for yapping stupidly. Nobody
had criticized you yet, but you still cranked up your rabid anti-Democrat
squawkbox in order to bark out your anger. You'll never redemption by
behaving like this.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Scottie needs to go walkies.

Time to celebrate Idiots' Day.

Did anyone on RAO really call for invading Pakistan?

Obama's on RAO? Wow...I'm fainting.

Scottie, this is an example of your propensity for yapping stupidly. Nobody
had criticized you yet, but you still cranked up your rabid anti-Democrat
squawkbox in order to bark out your anger. You'll never redemption by
behaving like this.

Careful George. Gonna loose[sic] your "high end" writer classification if you don't
pay better attention. Soon you'll be just another mid-fi mass market
hack and then what would you have to offer?

Sorry if you feel embarassed, but it's obviously the first time.

BTW, if you sincerely believe you can spot superior or inferior writing,
you're even stupider than we thought you were.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 14, 8:56 am, "ScottW" wrote:

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in

...have you "kicked my ass" on the F-22 question yet?

Sorry, your ass is far too large for even my feet.

As close to an admission of surrender as any you'll ever see from
2pid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As desperate a need for surrender as yours you'll never see from anyone.

No, 2pid, I have no need. As I've said, I truly enjoy the lengths
you'll go down to make your justifications correct.

And also as I've said, you're not really arguing with me. You're
arguing with military people far up the food chain from me.

Or are you going to bark and yap for a few more rounds?

Is this an endurance test?

No, I'm just wondering how far down the Path of Stupidity you'll go
this time.
I haven't moved.

LOL! I know.

When you make silly claims like I said the F-22 will deliver a MOP, your
arguments, as longwinded as they may be, have no merit.

So which is the F-22 supposed to do, 2pid?
Support SEAD and oppress enemy fighters.

Lol That's against their Civil Rights, 2pid.

Don't forget close air support, 2pid.

Deliver MOPs or perform SEAD? If you knew how to read you'd know
that's *exactly* what you said, BTW.
Wrong, It's pretty funny that your desperation is so great you
actually need to define my argument.

Why don't you defrine it so people don't have to guess at what your
pathetic English skills spit out? LoL

This isn't the first time you ended up arguing with yourself,
won't be the last.

Duh.