Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Expert on economics needed!

A month ago, I observed that President Dumbya was prostrating hisself to get
the Saudis to open the oil spigots wider. Scottie Witlessmongrel, Economics
Eckthpurt, advised me that Bushie was wrong, wrong, wrong:

Saudis can't increase delivery of anything but heavy sour oil.
There is no available refining capacity for that grade.
So what would be the point?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/ea93eb3e4216017a?hl=en

Farsighted Scottie knew the Prez was headin' in the wrong di-reck-shun and
made no bones 'bout tellin' us so. But wait -- what happened today? The
NYTimes tells us this astonishing story:

Plan Would Lift Saudi Oil Output to Highest Ever
Saudi Arabia, the world’s biggest oil exporter, is planning to
increase its output next month by about a half-million barrels a
day, according to analysts and oil traders who have been briefed
by Saudi officials

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/14/business/14oil.html?hp

I wonder why Dumbya kept after the Saudis instead of listening to Wise
Scottie Terrierdork. Can somebody who knows this field explain this shocking
development?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Soundhaspriority said:

I wonder why Dumbya kept after the Saudis instead of listening to Wise
Scottie Terrierdork. Can somebody who knows this field explain this
shocking development?

See http://www.coking.com/forum/tm.asp?m...e=1&key=&#1989 The heavy
crude may be going to China at a discount, freeing light crude for other
buyers. China uses a lot of diesel, for which heavy crude can be a base.

No, can't be right. Scottie Witlessmongrel has assured us that there's
absolutely no benefit in the Saudis selling more oil.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Soundhaspriority said:

No, can't be right. Scottie Witlessmongrel has assured us that there's
absolutely no benefit in the Saudis selling more oil.

Apparently, if they sell at a deep discount, refiners in some countries will
buy. It appears the Saudis want to break the speculation bubble even if it
costs them.

Are you saying Scottie was gasp! wrong? That's an incredible accusation,
Robert. If I were you, I'd start checking my car for bombs.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 14 Iun, 10:41, "ScottW" wrote:

Meanwhile our congress under Pelooser does nothing.
Obama even likes these gas prices.
I got my kids old go-ped tucked away for the day of the collapse.
100 mpg.

ScottW

and if you are on a two lane highway, you can pass
a slow moving semi by going under it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 14 Iun, 19:19, "ScottW" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 14 Iun, 10:41, "ScottW" wrote:

Meanwhile our congress under Pelooser does nothing.
Obama even likes these gas prices.
I got my kids old go-ped tucked away for the day of the collapse.
100 mpg.

ScottW

and if you are on a two lane highway, you can pass
a slow moving semi by going under it.

*Why do you think it will me moving?

It will be delivering what's left of the fuel to your go kart park