Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Not so on-topic: It's time for politics!

Scottie Witlessmongrel, did you read or view the story about another
construction crane collapse in NYC? Death and destruction raining down
from above. Allegations have been made: The crane company cut corners, the
construction company bribed an inspector, the legislature fell down on the
job by enacting weak regulations.

Whoever is at fault, the upshot will be strengthened rules for operating
tall, heavy cranes. More government oversight, in other words. Does a
true-blue "conservative" hate that state of affairs? Is it better to let
the civil tort system handle the ramifications (i.e. a "free market"
remedy)?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 12, 8:53*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Scottie Witlessmongrel, did you read or view the story about another
construction crane collapse in NYC? Death and destruction raining down
from above. Allegations have been made: The crane company cut corners, the
construction company bribed an inspector, the legislature fell down on the
job by enacting weak regulations.

Whoever is at fault, the upshot will be strengthened rules for operating
tall, heavy cranes. More government oversight, in other words. Does a
true-blue "conservative" hate that state of affairs? Is it better to let
the civil tort system handle the ramifications (i.e. a "free market"
remedy)?

Answer: Nice try. You will not tell me what to eat.

This is exactly why tort-reform is necessary. These simpletons knew
that working on cranes was risky.

If they'd have had the F-22 this never would have happened.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 12 Iun, 21:53, George M. Middius wrote:
Scottie Witlessmongrel, did you read or view the story about another
construction crane collapse in NYC? Death and destruction raining down
from above. Allegations have been made: The crane company cut corners, the
construction company bribed an inspector, the legislature fell down on the
job by enacting weak regulations.

Whoever is at fault, the upshot will be strengthened rules for operating
tall, heavy cranes. More government oversight, in other words. Does a
true-blue "conservative" hate that state of affairs? Is it better to let
the civil tort system handle the ramifications (i.e. a "free market"
remedy)?

Don't mistake Scott for the Bugeater..
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

Let's look at a typical OP from that fine upstanding self-proclaimed normal
person, the Middiot:

Scottie Witlessmongrel,

Witlessmongrel - hmm, an insult and a cute racial epithet in one word.
Between the lines the Middiot is talking like a ca. WWII racist.

The Middiot's basic approach is one of intimidation. By choosing to reply,
and quoting the OP, Scott has to tacitly agree that he is witless and
racially inferior to the Middiot. IOW, Scott has to bow to the Middiot.
Note that ****R uses the same approach, which he no doubt learned from his
Master and Commander, the Middiot.

did you read or view the story
about another construction crane collapse in NYC? Death
and destruction raining down from above. Allegations have
been made: The crane company cut corners, the
construction company bribed an inspector, the legislature
fell down on the job by enacting weak regulations.

Whoever is at fault, the upshot will be strengthened
rules for operating tall, heavy cranes. More government
oversight, in other words.

Probably all true, to some degree or another.

Does a true-blue
"conservative" hate that state of affairs?

Intimidation by means of rhetoric, part 2. In order to reply to this post,
Scotty *has* to agree with the Middiot's sneering evaluation of his
political position. After forcing Scotty to assume the position with his
greeting, the Middiot is now demanding that Scotty basically "Open wide".
This is basically how the Middiot interacts with everybody. The only
difference is whether they agree to it or not.

Basically, people who see this exchange could easily be reminded of a movie
depiction of washroom sex in some seedy bar. The Middiot's basic approach is
"Come here, and be my bitch". He can only interact with people that have
either like Art, Marc and ****R, consented to be his long-term bitches; or
like Scott, consent to be his bitch for the duration of their response to
his latest taunt.

So here we see the Middiot's definition of "normal" - being willing to be
his bitch while he pursues the myth that he isn't hopelessly devoted to me.
The Middiot was created for me. He's devoted to me forever, and he knows it.
And, no matter what he says, I don't want him. It is going on 10 years
later, and I'm still breaking his heart. Poor little "Georgie".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 13, 7:37*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:5ik354167rh4u12m53sj1kh0r36mpdfpuc@4ax .com

Let's look at a typical OP from that fine upstanding self-proclaimed normal
person, the Middiot:

Scottie Witlessmongrel,

Witlessmongrel - hmm, an insult and a cute racial epithet in one word.
Between the lines the Middiot is talking like a ca. WWII racist.

"Racial"? LOL!

Which "race", GOIA?

The Middiot's basic approach is one of intimidation. By choosing to reply,
and quoting the OP, Scott has to tacitly agree that he is witless and
racially inferior to the Middiot. IOW, Scott has to bow to the Middiot.

2pid is dumber than a board. In some ways, he's even inferior to you
fer chrissake.

Note that my intellectual superior uses the same approach, which he no doubt learned from his
Master and Commander, the Middiot.

Um, I call 2pid "2pid" because he's very toopid.

[...]

As you obviously do, GOIA.

Basically, people who see this exchange could easily be reminded of a movie
depiction of washroom sex in some seedy bar. The Middiot's basic approach is
"Come here, and be my bitch". He can only interact with people that have
either like Art, Marc and ****R, consented to be his long-term bitches; or
like Scott, consent to be his bitch for the duration of their response to
his latest taunt.

"Francis" is on overdrive today, GOIA.

I did not need George to tell me that you're a sad excuse for a human.

I did not need George to tell me 2pid is toopid.

So here we see the Middiot's definition of "normal" - being willing to be
his bitch while he pursues the myth that he isn't hopelessly devoted to me..

Some of us have fun watching you do insane things, like occasionally
arguing with yourself, melting down, and otherwise being crazy.

I know I enjoy it.

The Middiot was created for me. He's devoted to me forever, and he knows it.

RAO's All-Time Topic #2 George M. Middius Audio Opinions 9 November 6th 07 04:27 AM
(OT) .... Politics J_West Pro Audio 42 July 23rd 05 09:32 PM
Resurgance of No-Nothing Politics, This Time In Audio Arny Krueger Audio Opinions 36 December 7th 04 02:02 AM
Why politics here ? ryanm Pro Audio 2 February 19th 04 09:27 AM
Enough already with the politics P Stamler Pro Audio 10 October 31st 03 03:29 PM