Posted to rec.audio.misc
Comcast Newsgroups Comcast Newsgroups is offline

Default Looking for wireless headphones for MP3 player

Does anyone still make non-bluetooth, wireless headphones for portable
devices?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think that you can hook up two
bluetooth headphones to receive from the same device (unless I wanted to
deal with two transmitter units).

Also, I would rather have a headphone that is receive-only, rather than one
that is blasting handshakes through my brain in order to communicate with
the base unit.

I would like to have my wife and I listening to the same MP3 player at the
same time. Since we will be practicing a skating free-dance at the same
time, wires are not an option.

David

Posted to rec.audio.misc
Earl Kiosterud Earl Kiosterud is offline

David,

I bought a nice Sony wireless headseat a few years ago. I don't have it now -- it was for
my father. It was around $100. It had a base unit with the transmitter and recharger --
you just put the phones in it when not in use. I'd first bought a $50 Philips set, but the
high freq response just wasn't there. And before that, I tried a Radio Shack set, but it
had too much bass. You'd probably have to get two complete sets, and I don't know if both
headseats would work with one base unit, but it probably doesn't matter, as you'll want two
base units anyway.
--
Earl
. ..