shooter2747 shooter2747 is offline
Junior Member

Default Seeking Manuals

Hey all. Does anyone have a copy of a user manual for the following Alpine Amps?

Model #MRV-T707
Model #MRV-F307
I got these off ebay a while back and haven’t been able to locate manuals.

Any help will be appreciated,
Steve
Posted to rec.audio.misc
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:38:08 +0000, shooter2747 wrote:

Hey all. Does anyone have a copy of a user manual for the following
Alpine Amps?

Model #MRV-T707
Model #MRV-F307
I got these off ebay a while back and haven’t been able to locate
manuals.

Any help will be appreciated,
Steve

www.just****inggoogleit.com

Posted to rec.audio.misc
Ghod Ghod is offline

wrote:

Hey all. Does anyone have a copy of a user manual for the following
Alpine Amps?

Model #MRV-T707
Model #MRV-F307
I got these off ebay a while back and haven't been able to locate
manuals.

Any help will be appreciated,
Steve

www.just****inggoogleit.com

What a helpful little **** you are.

Posted to rec.audio.misc
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

wrote:

Hey all. Does anyone have a copy of a user manual for the following
Alpine Amps?

Model #MRV-T707
Model #MRV-F307
I got these off ebay a while back and haven't been able to locate
manuals.

Any help will be appreciated,
Steve

www.just****inggoogleit.com

What a helpful little **** you are.

Why don't you just ****ing google it? I found the manuals in under three
seconds.

Do you need help in operating a web browser?

Posted to rec.audio.misc
Ghod Ghod is offline

wrote:

Hey all. Does anyone have a copy of a user manual for the following
Alpine Amps?

Model #MRV-T707
Model #MRV-F307
I got these off ebay a while back and haven't been able to locate
manuals.

Any help will be appreciated,
Steve

www.just****inggoogleit.com

What a helpful little **** you are.

Why don't you just ****ing google it? I found the manuals in under three
seconds.

Do you need help in operating a web browser?

Who are you talking to? What is your major malfunction? I see that you can
spare the time to insult people...but you can't spare the time to help.
Jackass.

Posted to rec.audio.misc
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

wrote:

Hey all. Does anyone have a copy of a user manual for the following
Alpine Amps?

Model #MRV-T707
Model #MRV-F307
I got these off ebay a while back and haven't been able to locate
manuals.

Any help will be appreciated,
Steve

www.just****inggoogleit.com

What a helpful little **** you are.

Why don't you just ****ing google it? I found the manuals in under three
seconds.

Do you need help in operating a web browser?

Who are you talking to? What is your major malfunction? I see that you can
spare the time to insult people...but you can't spare the time to help.
Jackass.

Do you need help in opening a web browser?
Do you need help in opening google?
Do you need help in coming up with a clever search string like, oh I don't
know, how about "alpine mrv-T707 manual"

Do you need help going 2/3rds the way down the page and clicking on the link
for user-manuals.com?

Or is the problem the ten dollar cost? Too ****ing lazy to provide labor
worth ten dollars? Lay off the vodka for six or seven hours and you'll have
your money!

What exactly is your major malfunction?
Do you need somebody to read it for you, you incredible idiot?

Posted to rec.audio.misc
Ghod Ghod is offline

wrote:

Hey all. Does anyone have a copy of a user manual for the following
Alpine Amps?

Model #MRV-T707
Model #MRV-F307
I got these off ebay a while back and haven't been able to locate
manuals.

Any help will be appreciated,
Steve

Sorry Steve, it looks like this group is just a kindergarten sandbox, no
help here.

www.just****inggoogleit.com

What a helpful little **** you are.

Why don't you just ****ing google it? I found the manuals in under
three
seconds.

Do you need help in operating a web browser?

Who are you talking to? What is your major malfunction? I see that you
can
spare the time to insult people...but you can't spare the time to help.
Jackass.

Do you need help in opening a web browser?

Don't get your panties in a bunch, ****...I'd bet that I've been working
with computers longer than you've been alive.

Do you need help in opening google?
Do you need help in coming up with a clever search string like, oh I don't
know, how about "alpine mrv-T707 manual"

Considering the fact that I haven't the slightest bit of interest in such
manual, you might wish to direct your pathetic whining toward someone who
cares.

Do you need help going 2/3rds the way down the page and clicking on the
link
for user-manuals.com?

Or is the problem the ten dollar cost? Too ****ing lazy to provide labor
worth ten dollars? Lay off the vodka for six or seven hours and you'll
have
your money!

Be happy that you're not worth the trip to your trailer park. I very much
doubt that your income is as high as mine. Can YOU afford to put a Jasper
engine in a Biarritz? You probably don't know what either of those is,
anyway.

What exactly is your major malfunction?

Gee, where have we heard THAT before?

Do you need somebody to read it for you, you incredible idiot?

Speaking of idiots, you just MIGHT have noticed that I wasn't the one
looking for a manual IN THE FIRST PLACE! **** for brains.