Posted to rec.audio.misc
Davey Davey is offline

Default Windows Media Player 11 question

(Forgive me if this is not the right group for this question. Please advise
me which group is the right one.)

I have WMP 11 on Windows XP. I have a bunch of songs I purchased from MSN
music and Napster (WMA files), and one mp3 file. How can I burn those files
to a CD, such that, the CD will play on any CD playback device, and not just
on a computer?

Thanks!

Posted to rec.audio.misc
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Davey" wrote in message
. ..
(Forgive me if this is not the right group for this question. Please
advise me which group is the right one.)

I have WMP 11 on Windows XP. I have a bunch of songs I purchased from MSN
music and Napster (WMA files), and one mp3 file. How can I burn those
files to a CD, such that, the CD will play on any CD playback device, and
not just on a computer?

Convert the files in question to 44 KHz 16 bit Stereo .wav files, and just
about any burning software will burn an audio CD that any CD player should
be able to play.