Posted to rec.audio.misc
Tara Legale Tara Legale is offline

Default headphones w/separate volume controls?

I have less hearing in my right ear and only once have I been able to find a
pair of headphones that have independent volume controls for each ear.

Anyone know of a brand/model that has this feature? Wireless preferred. My
last ones were Emerson and their new models no longer have sep. volume.

Posted to rec.audio.misc
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 00:13:16 GMT, Tara Legale wrote:

I have less hearing in my right ear and only once have I been able to find a
pair of headphones that have independent volume controls for each ear.

Anyone know of a brand/model that has this feature? Wireless preferred. My
last ones were Emerson and their new models no longer have sep. volume.

Search google for 'headphones "balance control"'

There isn't much out there.
http://www.iheadphones.co.uk/headpho...AKG+K71+TV.htm

Or search for 'headphones "dual volume"'
http://www.academicsuperstore.com/ma...?PartNo=716755
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Headphones-d... QcmdZViewItem
http://www.fye.com/Digital-Reference...vi ewprod.htm
http://reviews.cnet.com/4566-7877_7-...00909_6095457_