Posted to rec.audio.misc
impossiblevoices impossiblevoices is offline

Default Demo Contest Response

Thanks to everyone who has entered the impossiblevoices demo contest so far!

The response has been amazing! Really, we are a genuine company with real
people and everything
and the response we have had to this has amazed us! The quality of work
being sent through (especially
from abroad - non UK) is of a really high standard.

You still have loads of time to enter and you can do so here :

http://www.impossiblevoices.com/democomp.html

or you can download the flyer here :

http://www.impossiblevoices.com/buttons/flyer1.jpg

Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you,

ivTeam

What's a transient? Ian Iveson Vacuum Tubes 58 May 11th 06 11:48 PM
Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 05:17 PM
Note to Trevor Audio Opinions 9 November 7th 05 09:45 AM
Question for the Ferstlerian George M. Middius Audio Opinions 556 May 2nd 05 11:58 PM
Doppler Distortion - Fact or Fiction Bob Cain Pro Audio 266 August 17th 04 06:50 AM