Posted to rec.audio.misc
[email protected] justafingerpicker@yahoo.com is offline

Default Guitar Splitter Box??

Can anyone here recommend a guitar splitter box which would take one
1/2" guitar input and split that into two 1/2" (female) outputs? Brand
name and/or source would be appreciated. Failing that, anybody know
where I could find a y-adapter with 1/4" female jacks on all ends?

Posted to rec.audio.misc

wrote:
Can anyone here recommend a guitar splitter box which would take one
1/2" guitar input and split that into two 1/2" (female) outputs? Brand
name and/or source would be appreciated. Failing that, anybody know
where I could find a y-adapter with 1/4" female jacks on all ends?

Sorry, read "1/4" for all dimensions.

Posted to rec.audio.misc
[email protected] justafingerpicker@yahoo.com is offline

Todd H. wrote:

The Morley ABBY is the usual answer to this issue.

Thanks for the reply. A quick read suggests it can output one
instrument to either of two amps...but I can't see that it will feed
both at the same time. I need to take output from guitar into both a
sound system amd AND a small monitor amp (so that I can monitor guitar
only, rather than guitar plus whatever out of the main sound system.)
Will the ABY do this?