Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.audio.equipment,alt.ham-radio.marketplace,rec.music.makers.marketplace

Default Robert Morein, confirm or deny!

Are you the same Robert Morein that pled guilty to the charge of
molesting an eight year old boy in Delran, N.J., in 1987?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.audio.equipment,alt.ham-radio.marketplace,rec.music.makers.marketplace
Robert Morein

wrote in message
ups.com...
Are you the same Robert Morein that pled guilty to the charge of
molesting an eight year old boy in Delran, N.J., in 1987?

No, Brian.
In fact, there is no such Robert Morein as you mention, because all the
Moreins in the eastern U.S. are a single family. There are no other Robert
Moreins.
How about you?