Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

Default He: Headphone advice - Arnii continues to impress outside of RAO

"George Gleason" wrote in message
.net...

: are you ever going to address anything audio here?
: george
:
he he, just some of the recent topics on rao:

belt vs. direct
SET & bumblebee
Audio components in 50 (500) year's time
Cameron Dias (ok, that may not be on topic, on mind- on your shoe
the fab NS-10 mod

oh yeah, and abX lot'sZ;-)

this friendly rao brochure was brought to you by
..
[ed]

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

K-K-K-Kesti is mad mad MAD! Oooooh!

hypocracy

From the "Audio 'Borg Snottology & Dickshunnary" (c. 1989, Hivey Press,
Goose Puke, MI):

hypocracy (n): government by understatement

Thank you, George. I genuinely appreciate you correcting my spelling error.
Of course, I intended "hypocrisy."

Of course you did. That's why you made up a feeble excuse for a spelling
error.

It's a good thing you're not licensed to operate industrial machinery,
Kestiborg. Otherwise you'd probably make hamburger out of your remaining
human components.

So, you twice attempted insult by twisting my name

No, Pea-Brain, I mocked you. If I wanted to insult you, I'd call you
Pea-Brain.

and, having no actual knowledge of for what I may be licensed,
reached an unsupportable conclusion.

You are absolutely correct. I withdraw my surmise about your unknown
license status and I will rephrase my comment: It's a good thing you're
confined for your own protection. Otherwise, you'd probably find a way to
amputate your arms, legs, and head while opening a can of soup.

Imagine my surprise.

Amazing. I didn't know robots can experience surprise. Did this enhancement
require surgery, or did you simply trade in your CPU for a newer model?

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

"Michael R. Kesti" ======

: Michael Kesti | "And like, one and one don't make
: | two, one and one make one."
: mrkesti at comcast dot net | - The Who, Bargain

...bit old school, eh ?
we come 1 - Faithless bit more up 2 date
:-)
R.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Given the rotten mentality of the few that actually hate me, I condsider
it a privelege to be hated by them.

You are insane.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Clyde Slick said:

Given the rotten mentality of the few[sic] that actually hate me, I condsider
it a privelege[sic] to be hated by them.

My Krooglish decoder, which has been updated to account for context,
translates "few" as "uncounted multitudes".

You are insane.

Your point?

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message

Phildo wrote:

"Steve White" wrote in message
3. Don't project your feelings onto other people (ie. the whole of
usenet)

Look in google at every group Arny posts to. The hatred is universal.
Not
opinion, fact.

Absolutely, unequivically, utterly NOT fact.

Oh well, if you're too stupid to use google and see for yourself then I'm
not going to bother educating you.

Arny is hated on EVERY usenet group he has ever posted to. Bet that makes
his kids and grandkids very proud.

And I hope you're *SO* proud to find some support from the cretins of
r.a.o.

Kinda sums it up really.

Graham

Speaking of cretins, aren't you the one who recorded that phone call with
Arnii and distributed it without his permission?

http://simurl.com/bb-ii-pp

It seems that we have another interesting change of heart a'la Arnii...

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Margaret von B. said:

Speaking of cretins, aren't you the one who recorded that phone call with
Arnii and distributed it without his permission?

Different Graham. The drunkard is a real audiophile, whereas the
Kroopologist from Dan Undah is a lesser 'borg.

http://simurl.com/bb-ii-pp
It seems that we have another interesting change of heart a'la Arnii...

That post gives us a blast of past Kroopanoia:

"Graham won't let me hear it, no doubt because I'd blow the whistle on his
editing. Note that taping phone conversations without the agreement of the
other party is illegal in the US. There's a reason for that, but Graham
exploits the loophole that this was a trans-Atlantic call."

Arnii once again reveals that everything done by everybody is part of a
plot against him.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message

Phildo wrote:

[...]

Oh come on Maggie, you know better than this. Quit trying to take advantage
of Paul's lack of knowlege about these historical things.

It's a different Graham! The guy posting as Pooh Bear is not the same
person as Graham, AKA Roy Briggs, AKA Devil.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Margaret von B. said:

Speaking of cretins, aren't you the one who recorded that phone call with
Arnii and distributed it without his permission?

Different Graham. The drunkard is a real audiophile, whereas the
Kroopologist from Dan Undah is a lesser 'borg.

http://simurl.com/bb-ii-pp
It seems that we have another interesting change of heart a'la Arnii...

No change of heart at all, because its a different Graham.

That post gives us a blast of past Kroopanoia:

"Graham won't let me hear it, no doubt because I'd blow the whistle on his
editing. Note that taping phone conversations without the agreement of the
other party is illegal in the US. There's a reason for that, but Graham
exploits the loophole that this was a trans-Atlantic call."

Arnii once again reveals that everything done by everybody is part of a
plot against him.

Where did I say that in this quote, George?

Exactly how reading-challenged are you, George? Do find conspiracies in your
gas bill? Do you think that heavily-silenced back helicopters are hovering
outside your window?

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 10:00:20 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Exactly how reading-challenged are you, George? Do find conspiracies in your
gas bill? Do you think that heavily-silenced back helicopters are hovering
outside your window?

Gotta watch those back helicopters.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

[...]
what's a 'back helicopter' ? sounds frightening, o wait, they are 'heavenly-
silenced', fweeewwh :-)
R.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Gene Sweeny

George Gleason wrote:
"Phildo" wrote in message
Universal - all.

Arny is hated in ALL the groups he has ever posted to therefore he is
universally hated.

just for the record I don't "hate " arni either
i really doubt that he is hated
he is a annoying twit and a total waste of text but hate is far too powerful
a energy to waste on a child like arnii
george

Do I hate anyone? No. Do I hate what they do? Sometimes.

Do you hate what Arny does? I do. I also hate what others do in
response...

Did people hate the 3rd Reich? Yes. Did the response suck? Yes,
millions died. Do I hate the fact that millions died? Yes. Was it for
the greater good? Yes.

Is kicking trouble makers*** off of Usenet for the greater good? Yes.

*** Respond to this post with a smart a$$ comment if you like. You are
no more than this.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

Ruud Broens wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote in
message ...
: Maybe somebody could send him a coupon for a free psychiatric evaluation
: with the purchase of a Big Mac Meal.

Of course, anyone who'd purchase a Big Mac Meal needs a psychiatric
evaluation.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

Clyde Slick wrote:
"paul packer" wrote in message
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 19:25:21 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

That's a gold Kroo-star. Nothing surpasses a confirmation that everybody,
everywhere is Krooger's enemy.

And what does one get for 10 Kroo-stars.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=12 10

Well, it's certainly something I've always wanted. But how did you know?

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

Maybe somebody could send him a coupon for a free psychiatric evaluation
with the purchase of a Big Mac Meal.

Of course, anyone who'd purchase a Big Mac Meal needs a psychiatric
evaluation.

That's surprising to hear from you, paulie. The meal in question is
blessedly and utterly free of veg. Isn't that culinary nirvana to a
rutting swine like yourself? G

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Phildo said to Krazy Krooger:

And I pray that you get the serious professional mental help you so badly need.

That's what we've been telling him for years on RAO.

Once again I see that Phildo finds support for his analysis from the clowns of r.a.o
..

Anyone with knowledge ot r.a.o. ( a cess-pit of intellectual insincerity inhabited by
trolling know-nothing vipers ) will find it no surprise to see support for his
personal attacks. They know nothing else.

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

"Michael R. Kesti" wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote:

K-K-K-Kesti's feathers are fluttering madly.

hypocracy

From the "Audio 'Borg Snottology & Dickshunnary" (c. 1989, Hivey Press,
Goose Puke, MI):

hypocracy (n): government by understatement

Thank you, George. I genuinely appreciate you correcting my spelling error.
Of course, I intended "hypocrisy."

It's a good thing you're not licensed to operate industrial machinery,
Kestiborg. Otherwise you'd probably make hamburger out of your remaining
human components.

So, you twice attempted insult by twisting my name, and, having no
actual knowledge of for what I may be licensed, reached an unsupportable
conclusion. As predicted, your responded with a childish and stupid bleat.
Imagine my surprise.

What else would one expect from r.a.o ?

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 09:33:48 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr

paul packer said:

Maybe somebody could send him a coupon for a free psychiatric evaluation
with the purchase of a Big Mac Meal.

Of course, anyone who'd purchase a Big Mac Meal needs a psychiatric
evaluation.

That's surprising to hear from you, paulie. The meal in question is
blessedly and utterly free of veg.

I believe there's a sour pickle involved.

Isn't that culinary nirvana to a
rutting swine like yourself? G

Speaking of sour pickles....

Headphone to Line Input Transformer Adapter? Mars Pro Audio 9 April 20th 05 03:37 PM
Headphone Advice jim Audio Opinions 4 January 12th 05 03:21 PM
Houston Wire 2-conductor with shield question... they call me frenchy Pro Audio 40 December 9th 04 07:35 PM
adapting 'headphone out' to 'line out' with voltage divider? Grant W. Petty Pro Audio 14 December 3rd 04 06:31 PM
adapting 'headphone out' to 'line out' with voltage divider? Grant W. Petty Pro Audio 0 December 3rd 04 06:17 AM