Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Goofball_star_dot_etal

Default Mooning Arny

It would take more than a poofy little amp to kill me, pal.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

wrote in message
news
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...

A Google search for the exact phrase 50db negative
feedback and Stewart Pinkerton as the author came back
with nothing.
What would be the best search phrases?

"jute" and "imagination" ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...
Rudy wrote to Pinkothicko:

your style is reasonable adequate, just the repetoire
needs working on,
lot'sZ :-)
Rudy

I think you got it, Rudy. Lots of restful sleep will settle down
Oinkerton into something (possibly? nearly? approximately?)
recognizably human. Instead, every time I appear on RAT, poor old Pinko
sets his alarm an hour early in order to fire off rubber suckers. They
don't stick because I am entirely teflon-plated but Pinko has this
obsession with me that will not let him sleep.

If you're so Teflon plated, why the rants and raves here? You appear to be
a very angry and irrational individual, with a childish nature, otherwise
the insults would be less 12 year old schoolyard.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 17:49:23 GMT, wrote:

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
groups.com...

A Google search for the exact phrase 50db negative feedback and Stewart
Pinkerton as the author came back with nothing.

What would be the best search phrases?

Try Jute Munchausen - that should get some hits........

You mean like this bit: Quotation: assassins (of whom Pinkerton claims
Mr Jute was a member) to kill Mr
Jute was precisely for the books under the pseudonym Andrew McCoy
(according to Pinkerton "worthless potboilers"). Actually, it is

easy

Quotation: to find out that these novels were highly reviewed in the best
media
around the world. The New York Times called Atrocity Week 'a

towering

Quotation: landmark in the literature of violence'; the apartheid
government
agreed and sent assassins after Mr Jute.
More pathetic Walter Mitty stuff - if BOSS had tried to kill Jute,

they'd have succeeded, first time. And how pray, did this all become
public knowledge? Andrew McCoy is listed in the Fantasy section of a
literary website - and for good reason, as we see in these ever more
fantastical posts.

Or this one: Show me in *any* place on the face of this earth, a

two-stage amplifier with 300B output tube, designed and built by Andre

Jute. It doesn't exist, it's a myth spread by RAT's most notorious

liar and sociopath.

Or this one: Quotation:
The KISS Amp 300B project was temporarily halted because of

Pinkerton's
constant heckling and the tide of silicon **** he washed over

us, but
now that we have at long last seen the dumb 1960s cookbook

circuit he
put up as competition, I have been discussing in private mail

with
other RATs when precisely we should resume the KISS project.

Sure you have, Andy, sure you have. BTW, if KISS exists, why are you

having to 'resume the project'? Pathetic. BTW, your '60s cookbook'

comment is just hilariously, for someone who is supposed to be

'designing' an amp straight of a '20s cookbook...................

Really Stewart, how could be so utterly despiccable as to wonder how a
competed project could be restarted?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On 8 Dec 2005 08:39:33 -0800, "Andre Jute" wrote:

Rudy wrote to Pinkothicko:

your style is reasonable adequate, just the repetoire
needs working on,
lot'sZ :-)
Rudy

I think you got it, Rudy. Lots of restful sleep will settle down
Oinkerton into something (possibly? nearly? approximately?)
recognizably human. Instead, every time I appear on RAT, poor old Pinko
sets his alarm an hour early in order to fire off rubber suckers. They
don't stick because I am entirely teflon-plated but Pinko has this
obsession with me that will not let him sleep.

Your self-delusion knows no bounds, does it Jute? I simply and
concisely deconstruct your bizarre and ignorant ramblings, while *you*
are the one so desperate that he creates dozens of pure attack threads
- and crossposts them to other groups. Who is *really* stinking up the
audio newsgroups?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion

Has it ocurred to you, that along with your other childish behaviour,
mooning (I assume it means the same on the Jute home world as it does here)
is yet another pathetic and childish sort of response.

When you want to demonstrate your superiority, shouldn't you do that by
demonstrating it, rather than virtually sticking your past ass out of a
window?

Just a bit of advice.

Cordially,
Mike