Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default RAO'S Lemon award

I think it goes to Scott.
He's like an abusive Monty Python character.

Scott, you are our sourpuss supremo!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Robert Morein wrote:
I think it goes to Scott.
He's like an abusive Monty Python character.

Scott, you are our sourpuss supremo!

Check it out. I got an award... and just for tagging Morein an
arrogant albeit excruciatingly ignorant pompous dumbass with an
infantile humor intellect.

Hardly worth an award but hey... it's more than Bob got for his
doctorate so we can tell what that was worth.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default Design of the award

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
I think it goes to Scott.
He's like an abusive Monty Python character.

Scott, you are our sourpuss supremo!

Check it out. I got an award... and just for tagging Morein an
arrogant albeit excruciatingly ignorant pompous dumbass with an
infantile humor intellect.

Hardly worth an award but hey... it's more than Bob got for his
doctorate so we can tell what that was worth.

ScottW

Congratulations, Scott. I hereby bestow upon you the RAO "Sourpuss Supremo"
award.

Suggestions for the form of this little "sad sack Oscar" are now being
accepted.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
I think it goes to Scott.
He's like an abusive Monty Python character.

Scott, you are our sourpuss supremo!

I cannot agree wth that. Scottie is way too mediocre and unremarkable.

I'd give the award to that Gary Bosemeier character. He lasted only one
round here and probably went on to commit suicide afterwards.

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
I think it goes to Scott.
He's like an abusive Monty Python character.

Scott, you are our sourpuss supremo!

I cannot agree wth that. Scottie is way too mediocre and unremarkable.

I'd give the award to that Gary Bosemeier character. He lasted only one
round here and probably went on to commit suicide afterwards.

Cheers,

Margaret

Help me design the award anyway, please? I have several discarded plaque
bases in the basement. What to decorate them with?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Help me design the award anyway, please? I have several discarded plaque
bases in the basement. What to decorate them with?

A PhD diploma form Drexel.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
I think it goes to Scott.
He's like an abusive Monty Python character.

Scott, you are our sourpuss supremo!

I cannot agree wth that. Scottie is way too mediocre and unremarkable.

I'd give the award to that Gary Bosemeier character. He lasted only one
round here and probably went on to commit suicide afterwards.

Cheers,

Margaret

Help me design the award anyway, please? I have several discarded plaque
bases in the basement. What to decorate them with?

I'm thinking an upturned finger skewering a lemon.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

I'm thinking an upturned finger skewering a lemon.

Have you been reading Dilbert this week? Could be a coincidence, I suppose.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Robert Morein said:

I'm thinking an upturned finger skewering a lemon.

Have you been reading Dilbert this week? Could be a coincidence, I
suppose.

It was a coincidence, combining the two things I most associate with Scott.