Default Rega 3 vs Project 2 Turntable

I want to buy a decent turntable for all my vinyl
but cannot decide which one to purchase...
please help me, i cannot read any more reviews
of either machine as i think that i might completely
loose it!!!
Cheers,
Matt
Mr. Finsky

I have owned a Rega 3 for nearly 20 years. This product is a classic,
and is easy to setup and use. It is certainly a safe choice. The only
problem is the inability to adjust VTA. That may also be a weakness in
the ProJect TT. You shoud also consider Music Hall MMF tables.
Uptown Audio

Rega VTA is adjustable by adding shims under the arm. These shims are
available in 2mm and 4mm thickness from Rega dealers.
-Bill
www.uptownaudio.com
Roanoke VA
(540) 343-1250