Stephen Sank

Seems that besides the optical scan counties being blatently defrauded in favor of the Shrub,
even the e-touch machines were hacked in Florida:
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/index.php?id=329

--
Stephen Sank, Owner & Ribbon Mic Restorer
Talking Dog Transducer Company
"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
Nah, I said I'm going to stick around. Everybody needs a good pain in the
ass, and I do it so well! g

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"WillStG" wrote in message
"Roger W. Norman"

Act on it because it's all you know.

And get back to me on just how that went, will ya? And could you tell me
just how many taxpayer's dollars were spent because I'd just like to know.

So - where should we write you Monsieur Roger, Montreal perhaps? Or

will
you be drinking your Molson's with the newfies, or in maybe - Toronto?

Will Miho
NY Music & TV Audio Guy
Audioist / Fox News

Blind Joni

Check Hev's link to the PDF file. In three states, the exit polls didn't
match the result. In all others, history and precedent holds. Guess which
three were off? OH, PA, FL.

And those 3 were the ones that had the candidates going crazy visiting way more
than normal, way more spent on advertising, etc. The discrepency vouches for
the effect all the extra cash spent can have..or anything else you want to make
it mean.

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637

Blind Joni

I happen to
live and support the USA
I speak out when MY country ****s up

let the french deal with france

And yet it's a global community..how's that work out?

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637

Blind Joni

allowing counties free determination of their society is not
isolationism, it is RESPECT

I don't completely disagree..but respect is earned. Societies evolve in
predictable ways. to not observe the patterns is naive.

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637

George Gleason

Blind Joni wrote:
allowing counties free determination of their society is not
isolationism, it is RESPECT

I don't completely disagree..but respect is earned. Societies evolve in
predictable ways. to not observe the patterns is naive.

Just beacuse a society has not reached the conclusions we reached some
200 years ago in NO REASON to go force change on them
all real change will come from within

Blind Joni

squeezing more whine?

Funny!! A "whine squeezer."