girmann

Default Wireless

standing up

While a neophyte at the rap game, I can tell you that you may run into
some problems depending on the technology used. It has to do with
these new 802.11g wireless "double the speed" base stations (the ones
with two antennas). While the normal single channel devices will
present no lower frequency noise, the two antennas together at slightly
diferent requencies might creat some noise that you could pick up.
This is similar to a beat frequency in the audio spectrum.

Hope this helps,

Girmann

girmann

Damn. Hit "post" instead of "reply". That'll teach me...