AudioWaves

Default AudioWaves' Sale Page Updated

AudioWaves' SALE Listings, Demo, used, overstock, & closeout.. The listings
change daily so check it out. Most are MINT. Call or email for price if not
listed. All are new unless noted..

** FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60.**

CONRAD JOHNSON DV-2B Tube CD Player with remote, Mullard tubes, volume control,
digital out, original box and manual. Excellent condition. Great CJ sound!
$1125 (2500)

LINN Classik without tuner. Black. Mint condition. With speaker cables, remote,
pre out, detachable AC cord, headphone jack, manual, box. Great sound. $790.

PS AUDIO Plus Power xStream 2 meter power cord. MINT demo in box. $209 (250)

PATHOS In The Groove MK II. Battery fed MM/MC phono stage. MINT show demo, very
low use. $1295 (1695)

NAD PP-1 Phono Stage for MM cartridges. MINT trade in. $70 (135)

AUDIOQUEST Optilink 1 1.0 m Toslink digital cable. MINT demo. $34 (59)

MSB GOLD LINK DAC III. $995. New! One only. FREE SHIPPING. (1895)

MSB 96 kHz Upsampling boards. Call or email for Sale price.

We are now a PS AUDIO dealer. FREE SHIPPING and Special Promotions!

MUSIC HALL MMF 2.1, MMF 5, MMF-7, and the new MMF 9 turntables. New.

SUMIKO Blue Point Special. New. CLOSEOUT. Blue Point. New. CLOSEOUT. Call for
prices.

ANALYSIS PLUS Bi-Oval 12 8 ft pr w/ ¼" spades. New. One only (older
terminations.) $225 (323)

KIMBER AGDL 0.5 m digital cable with XLRs. MINT demo in box. $80 (150)

CREEK OBH 11 headphone amp, OBH 8 phono amp, & OBH 10 & 12 preamps. New. Call
for overstock price on OBH 11.

BRIGHT STAR AUDIO IsoRock 5 Black. Call for price.

GRADO SR 60, SR 80 & SR 125 Headphones. New. Call for prices.

SUMIKO Black Pearl. Closeout . New.

PAC IDOS $90 (165) One only, new.

CAMELOT Excalibur IV I2S 1.0m cable $80 (179) New.

BLACK DIAMOND RACING Pyramid Cones. New.

FREE SHIPPING on all purchases over $60.

THANK YOU for your support of AudioWaves.
For the Record:
AudioWaves is licensed by the City of Trinidad, where we are located.
AudioWaves is registered as a Fictitious Business Name with the Humboldt County
Clerk.
AudioWaves is LICENSED & REGISTERED, and APPROVED by our customers, so check
for yourself:
Contact Alan at AudioWaves. 800-510-4753. Mon-Fri 9-5:30 PST Sat by Appt
www.audioshopper.com/audiowaves
We accept MC/Visa/Amex/Discover. Free shipping on orders $60 & over. Add 7.25%
sales tax for California only.