ShLampen

Default REPORT ON THE AES DINNER

Dear Friends,

What a great time we had at the A.E.S. R.A.P. Dinner this past Saturday at the
Chelsea Brewpub in New York. We had a full house. I'm not really sure what the
count was but they set up for 60 and I didn't see any empty places. I was glad
they gave us the entire balcony area as we are, without a doubt, the noisest
group I have ever known. No doubt this is a reaction to the tap-tap-tap in the
darkness that our communications usually entail.

Our next venue will be in October in San Francisco, my hometown, so I am
currently dreaming up what we might do there.

Thank you all for attending.

Steve Lampen
Belden Electronics Division