Trey

Default X10 Wireless SoundPower sender

Does anyone know how to connect the X10 Wireless SoundPower sender into the
outs of my stereo receiver that are speaker terminal plugs? I want to use
the Soundpower for my back left and right surround speakers on my Panasonic
sound system, so I do not have to run wires. I cannot seem to find an
adapter for the RCA out of the sender to speaker terminals.

chris

Trey

X10 is the scourge of Hi-Fi it injects noise into the mains supply.
requiring the need to purchase yet more expensive mains filters.
do yourself and your neighbours a favour and run the cables normally.

Chris.

news