Default SONY STR-7055 (stereo rec./amp. - 1975) Where can I find specs?

I picked up this nice Receiver and I was wondering if anybody had any
specs on power output, etc. (So far Google is a mass of eBay ads.)

Plus, it has a switch on the back related to the pre-amp. Any help in
passing external signals through the AUX portion of this would be
helpful and appreciated.

TBerk