Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Blast

Default FS: Racked pair of Trident B Range (Not 80B) Pres and Eq's rackedby Purple Audio

Pair of Trident "B" Range mic pre's (same as "A" Range) and 3 band eq
with hipass filter and output trim. Those were racked by Purple Audio
and have just been completely overhauled (new pots and switches) by a
local tech. I even had Purple Audio put an optional original Triad
console transformer on the outputs,adding to the inputs transfos. Great
vintage tone. Got to split places with partner so I gotta sell them to
get separate units. Send offers. Would be willing to trade against
Chandler LTD-1 in mint condition. Located in Montreal. Not accepting
Paypal for the moment but might open an account. Check my ebay feedback.
User name is Krubbadoo. Thanks