Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.arts.movies.production,alt.acting,alt.fan.madonna

Shovels McShovels wrote:

how do you figure I'm the evil twin and not you?

Because you're the one who keeps posting your rants to rec.audio.opinion,
rec.arts.movies.production, alt.acting, and alt.fan.madonna.

I've never done that, Shovels. You must be confusing me with one of
my imposters.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

wrote in message
oups.com...
Shovels McShovels wrote:

how do you figure I'm the evil twin and not you?

Because you're the one who keeps posting your rants to rec.audio.opinion,
rec.arts.movies.production, alt.acting, and alt.fan.madonna.

I've never done that, Shovels. You must be confusing me with one of
my imposters.

I do it all the time, posting from my yahoo account,

It's fun to annoy people.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.arts.movies.production,alt.acting,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Robert Morein likes to annoy people.

Robert Morein, aka the evil soundhaspriority, wrote:

It's fun to annoy people.

....So I've heard. You certainly found it fun to annoy Dr. Richard
Graham, with emails and phone calls to his colleagues in London at 3
am, harassing and threatening him. Problem is, continue that crap, and
you're not gonna find it fun to be spending the rest of this year in
prison, Robert.

Last call: Get help, Morein. Now.

You're losing it, big time.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein, aka the evil soundhaspriority, wrote:

It's fun to annoy people.

...So I've heard. You certainly found it fun to annoy Dr. Richard
Graham, with emails and phone calls to his colleagues in London at 3
am, harassing and threatening him. Problem is, continue that crap, and
you're not gonna find it fun to be spending the rest of this year in
prison, Robert.

Last call: Get help, Morein. Now.

You're losing it, big time.

But where you go I go we go together.
Are you sure you want to be in a double straitjacket with me?