Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default The death of culture?

Q: What would happen if Scottie Witlessmongrel designed road signs?
A: We'd have no signs because it's a well-known "fact" that people have
more important things to do than learn how to read.

Q: What would happen if Scottie Witlessmongrel were a politician?
A: The party he joined would nominate goldbricking religious ideologues
who drag the country into pointless, unwinnable wars and bankrupt the
Treasury. Oh, wait -- they don't need him for that. I'm sure Scottie
would "help" in some way, though.

Q: What would happen if Scottie Witlessmongrel worked in the food &
beverage industry?
A: They'd put out a version of cola flavored with extract of old, sweaty
shoes and call it "Pepsi Max".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

The Idiot yapped:

Q: What would happen if Scottie Witlessmongrel designed road signs?
A: We'd have no signs because it's a well-known "fact" that people have
more important things to do than learn how to read.

Q: What would happen if Scottie Witlessmongrel were a politician?
A: The party he joined would nominate goldbricking religious ideologues
who drag the country into pointless, unwinnable wars and bankrupt the
Treasury. Oh, wait -- they don't need him for that. I'm sure Scottie
would "help" in some way, though.

Q: What would happen if Scottie Witlessmongrel worked in the food &
beverage industry?
A: They'd put out a version of cola flavored with extract of old, sweaty
shoes and call it "Pepsi Max".

Is this the best you got?

Not at all. It's what I tossed off after drinking a glass of a
disgusting soft drink. Naturally, I thought of you.

Seriously, if you plan to be here all
week as Stephen, you'll have to do better.

Are you channeling Lionel? That's 24-karat gibberish, you dolt.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 21, 3:15 pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote in messagenews:ci69k3pe1u52b4jfudbq4g717p0vlm9i3u@4ax .com...

Q: What would happen if Scottie Witlessmongrel designed road signs?
A: We'd have no signs because it's a well-known "fact" that people have
more important things to do than learn how to read.

Q: What would happen if Scottie Witlessmongrel were a politician?
A: The party he joined would nominate goldbricking religious ideologues
who drag the country into pointless, unwinnable wars and bankrupt the
Treasury. Oh, wait -- they don't need him for that. I'm sure Scottie
would "help" in some way, though.

Q: What would happen if Scottie Witlessmongrel worked in the food &
beverage industry?
A: They'd put out a version of cola flavored with extract of old, sweaty
shoes and call it "Pepsi Max".

Is this the best you got? Seriously, if you plan to be here all
week as Stephen, you'll have to do better.

Here's some material maybe you work with.
It's just a small thing on terrorist infiltrating the AP,
but maybe you can work with it.

The US military has filed a formal complaint with an Iraqi criminal
court accusing a detained, award-winning Associated Press photographer
of being a "terrorist media operative," the Pentagon said Monday.
Geoff Morrell, the Pentagon press secretary, said the military made
the complaint about Bilal Hussein, who has been held for more than 19
months without charges in US military custody, to Iraq's Central
Criminal Court.

Hm. The military has held him for over a year and a half withour
pressing charges. How odd. They probably had to waterboard him for a
few months to find out his photographic composition techniques.

Further, it's probably true even in Iraq that someone is innocent
until proven guilty. It's only people like you and your conservative
buddies who wish to deny people due process. And even further, only a
complaint has been filed. That doesn't equate to charges, 2pid.

Did you read the article, or is this just more proof of what an
imbecile you are (as if we needed any)?

No wonder you are dead-set against overwhelming evidence of GW: you
simply don't understand it. Why didn't you just say so?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 21, 2:59 pm, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast .
net wrote:
Q: What would happen if Scottie Witlessmongrel designed road signs?
A: We'd have no signs because it's a well-known "fact" that people have
more important things to do than learn how to read.

Q: What would happen if Scottie Witlessmongrel were a politician?
A: The party he joined would nominate goldbricking religious ideologues
who drag the country into pointless, unwinnable wars and bankrupt the
Treasury. Oh, wait -- they don't need him for that. I'm sure Scottie
would "help" in some way, though.

Q: What would happen if Scottie Witlessmongrel worked in the food &
beverage industry?
A: They'd put out a version of cola flavored with extract of old, sweaty
shoes and call it "Pepsi Max".

Those are excellent. Here are a few of others:

Q: What's the main difference between 'discussing' things with 2pid
and discussing things with a five-year-old child?
A: The five-year-old child will ask questions when it doesn't
understand something.

Q: Why did 2pid cross the road (the first time)?
A: Because there was a liburral walking toward him.

Q: How is 2pid's brain similar to a tube stereo?
A: Both require a vacuum to operate.

Q: How are Casey Jones and 2pid similar?
A: Both are associated with trainwrecks.

Q: Why did 2pid cross the road (the second time)?
A: Because his dick was stuck in the chicken's ass.

And finally:

Q: Do people like 2pid represent the death of culture?
A: Yes.

(I know that last one is not very funny, but it's unfortunately
true.):-(