Lionel

Default RAO's rules

RAO is worldwide known for its debates.
We reach here summums of passion, ire, hate, fun, sadness...
....You can find on RAO everything you cannot get in your regular sad life.
*BUT* we will have to change the rules. The
bellicose-opportunist-procedural-bureaucrats oblige us to review our laws.
Starting from now : all the persons who would like to be insulted,
libelled, mocked, etc... will have to supply to the group a legal
certificate signed by an attorney attesting their true identity.
Nota : for obvious reasons all nickname will be strictly prohibited.

Lionel

Lionel wrote:
RAO is worldwide known for its debates.
We reach here summums of passion, ire, hate, fun, sadness...
...You can find on RAO everything you cannot get in your regular sad life.
*BUT* we will have to change the rules. The
bellicose-opportunist-procedural-bureaucrats oblige us to review our laws.
Starting from now : all the persons who would like to be insulted,
libelled, mocked, "*brutally-honested*"(*) etc... will have to supply to the group a legal
certificate signed by an attorney attesting their true identity.
Nota : for obvious reasons all nickname will be strictly prohibited.

(*)Ooops I forget this