Ceasar Braga Jr

Default Rega Planet-DAC

I have an original Rega Planet CD player.I seem to recall that there was an
outboard DAC that you could get to go with the CD player.Anyone know
anything about this?

MINe 109

"Ceasar Braga Jr" wrote:

I have an original Rega Planet CD player.I seem to recall that there was an
outboard DAC that you could get to go with the CD player.Anyone know
anything about this?

The 'Io'? Google is now your friend.

Good luck,

Stephen
Powell

"Ceasar Braga Jr" wrote

I have an original Rega Planet CD player.I seem to
recall that there was an outboard DAC that you could
get to go with the CD player.Anyone know anything
about this?

The Rega model lo (1999) DAC was a hybrid 24 bit,
32-96 kHz sampling rate, coaxial input/output.
MSRP $795.