Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
shaq_attack

Default subs stopped working

My subs - 2x10's stopped working? They seemed to be cutting on for
awhile then back off when i would drive. So i thougth it was a loose
connection I have checked all the connections evreything seems tight.
The only connections i cant see are power/signal to the HU and ground.

Could this be a blown fuse, my amp still has the light on saying that
there is power going to it. So I am not sure what is wrong with my
system, any help would be good!

Both subs will not move at all....

thanks,