Wally Hooker

Default A must see. In his own words!

Anti abortion people use shocking images all the time.

it's not propoganda, it's reality.

Wally

"BornToRun" wrote in message
That little child torn to pieces shocked me :'((

I wonder how it's possible someone is so perverse
to use such a dramatic harrowing picture
to do some ****in' political propaganda!!!!!!!!

BornToRun

If that picture had been shown into
kinda "Rescue the Innocent Children from
the Horror" site, you would be right!

"BornToRun" wrote in message
That little child torn to pieces shocked me :'((

I wonder how it's possible someone is so perverse
to use such a dramatic harrowing picture
to do some ****in' political propaganda!!!!!!!!

bernard spilman

If that picture had been shown into
kinda "Rescue the Innocent Children from
the Horror" site, you would be right!

Getting Bush out of office will indeed "Rescue [many]
Innocent Children from [many] Horror[s]," American
children and others.
WS