David Morgan \(MAMS\)

Default A must see. In his own words!

"Jonny Durango" wrote in message news:b_Smc.178$xw3.12371@attbi_s04...

I get a 404 when I go to the link you provided. Is it still up there?

It would appear that it has been censored and/or removed.

Did you know, that in 40 years we're going to have a bunch of 55 year old
wrinkled old women running around with tattoos and beads in their lips?

DM

S O'Neill

David Morgan (MAMS) wrote:
"Jonny Durango" wrote in message news:b_Smc.178$xw3.12371@attbi_s04...

I get a 404 when I go to the link you provided. Is it still up there?

It would appear that it has been censored and/or removed.

No, I just saw it. It's really slow and my guess is it's just getting too much
traffic. Or a DOS from the DOJ.

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"S O'Neill" wrote in message ...
David Morgan (MAMS) wrote:
"Jonny Durango" wrote in message news:b_Smc.178$xw3.12371@attbi_s04...

I get a 404 when I go to the link you provided. Is it still up there?

It would appear that it has been censored and/or removed.

No, I just saw it. It's really slow and my guess is it's just getting too much
traffic. Or a DOS from the DOJ.

Possibly too much traffic. I saw it the day this link was posted, but it's
timed out on me every time I've tried since. (DSL)

DM

John

From: George M. Middius

He likes the Krooborg. Everything else is secondary (at best).

You know, I've seen you on here for years with this Krooborg stuff. I'm
guessing it's a reference to Arny? Is there a reason that it doesn't cease?
I mean, the inherent value of intelligent commentary aside, of course... For,
while it never ceases to be witty, I would venture that the point may have been
made in 1998 or so. Perhaps it's still getting raves on r.a.o.
-John Vice
www.summertimestudios.com
EganMedia

People will realize that it was not a top down
policy and that a few bad apples don't lose a war.

Ya think? The Red Cross reports do seem to belie that. BRBR

How long until the right wing goes affter the Red Cross? It didn't take long
for them to go after the UN or our "allies" who wouldn't go along with the US's
"righteus war".

Joe Egan
EMP
Colchester, VT
www.eganmedia.com

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"dave weil" wrote in message ...

There are polls of registered voters done by Fox that show people don't
think Kerry is very personable.

Here's a bit of the "Fox Pll Science":

"In addition, when asked to characterize their vote for president this
year, more than half (52 percent) say they will be able to vote
“enthusiastically” for either Bush or Kerry, while 14 percent say, “I
will just have to hold my nose.” Over a quarter (28 percent) fall
somewhere in-between enthusiasm for their vote choice and thinking the
choices stink. Bush voters are happier with their choice as more than
two-thirds (68 percent) say they will be able to vote
“enthusiastically” compared to half of Kerry voters".

Am I alone in this, or is there simply *nothing* about this quote which
makes any sense?

They call this the 'statistical' results of a POLL ?!?!? :-\

Sheeesh...

DM