GMAN

Default A must see. In his own words!

In article , "Arny Krueger" wrote:
Bill Thompson wrote:

I had not thought about it that way before... but the really scary
thing is I'm thinking a grid-locked federal government has some
appeal!

Hold that thought.

BTW, gridlock pretty describes most of the Clinton years. Results? Lotsa
growth juat happened to occur during that time. Not that the gov't was
responsible for all of it.

It was false growth. It was the false economy of the booming internet, the
false criminal energy economy and accounting practices that finally came to
light. It was during those Clinton years that all this activity was taking
place. After all, if Clinton could lie under oath , why not them.

Other result - lotsa of regulation failures, so gridlock is not the ideal
long-term solution.

Kurt Albershardt

Bill Thompson wrote:

I had not thought about it that way before... but the really scary
thing is I'm thinking a grid-locked federal government has some
appeal!

Hold that thought.

BTW, gridlock pretty describes most of the Clinton years. Results? Lotsa
growth juat happened to occur during that time. Not that the gov't was
responsible for all of it.

It was false growth. It was the false economy of the booming internet, the
false criminal energy economy and accounting practices that finally came to
light. It was during those Clinton years that all this activity was taking
place. After all, if Clinton could lie under oath , why not them.

To quote a recent bupersticker:

When Clinton lied, nobody died.

Kurt Albershardt

Bill Thompson wrote:

I had not thought about it that way before... but the really scary
thing is I'm thinking a grid-locked federal government has some
appeal!

Hold that thought.

BTW, gridlock pretty describes most of the Clinton years. Results? Lotsa
growth juat happened to occur during that time. Not that the gov't was
responsible for all of it.

It was false growth. It was the false economy of the booming internet, the
false criminal energy economy and accounting practices that finally came to
light. It was during those Clinton years that all this activity was taking
place. After all, if Clinton could lie under oath , why not them.

To quote a recent bumpersticker:

When Clinton lied, nobody died.

"Kurt Albershardt" wrote in message
GMAN wrote:

In article , "Arny Krueger"

wrote:

Bill Thompson wrote:

I had not thought about it that way before... but the really scary
thing is I'm thinking a grid-locked federal government has some
appeal!

Hold that thought.

BTW, gridlock pretty describes most of the Clinton years. Results?

Lotsa
growth juat happened to occur during that time. Not that the gov't was
responsible for all of it.

It was false growth. It was the false economy of the booming internet,

the
false criminal energy economy and accounting practices that finally

came to
light. It was during those Clinton years that all this activity was

taking
place. After all, if Clinton could lie under oath , why not them.

To quote a recent bumpersticker:

When Clinton lied, nobody died.

Really? So, I guess Vince Foster & Mogadishu don't immediately come to
mind?
--

Neil Henderson
Progressive Rock

Michael McKelvy

"Kurt Albershardt" wrote in message
GMAN wrote:
In article , "Arny Krueger"

wrote:

Bill Thompson wrote:

I had not thought about it that way before... but the really scary
thing is I'm thinking a grid-locked federal government has some
appeal!

Hold that thought.

BTW, gridlock pretty describes most of the Clinton years. Results?

Lotsa
growth juat happened to occur during that time. Not that the gov't was
responsible for all of it.

It was false growth. It was the false economy of the booming internet,

the
false criminal energy economy and accounting practices that finally came

light. It was during those Clinton years that all this activity was

taking
place. After all, if Clinton could lie under oath , why not them.

To quote a recent bupersticker:

When Clinton lied, nobody died.

Black Hawk Down.

Kurt Albershardt

GMAN wrote:

It was false growth. It was the false economy of the booming internet,
the false criminal energy economy and accounting practices that
finally came to light. It was during those Clinton years that all
this activity was taking place. After all, if Clinton could lie under
oath , why not them.

To quote a recent bumpersticker:
When Clinton lied, nobody died.

Black Hawk Down.

Which has exactly what to do with lying about a blowjob?

Michael McKelvy

GMAN wrote:

It was false growth. It was the false economy of the booming internet,
the false criminal energy economy and accounting practices that
finally came to light. It was during those Clinton years that all
this activity was taking place. After all, if Clinton could lie under
oath , why not them.

To quote a recent bumpersticker:
When Clinton lied, nobody died.

Black Hawk Down.

Which has exactly what to do with lying about a blowjob?

As much as your claim that Bush lied has to do with somebody dying.

I do recall that Clinton's reason for going to Mogadishu was to have our
military fight for human rights there. Seems if it gets tough, his words
don't mean much.

STOP BUSH NOW

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message could lie under oath , why not them.

To quote a recent bupersticker:

When Clinton lied, nobody died.

Black Hawk Down.

Man, talk about desperate.

At least you could bring up Oklahoma City. Oh wait, that was a
repugnant that hated Clinton too.

"STOP BUSH NOW" wrote in message
om...
"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message could lie

under oath , why not them.

To quote a recent bupersticker:

When Clinton lied, nobody died.

Black Hawk Down.

Man, talk about desperate.

At least you could bring up Oklahoma City. Oh wait, that was a
repugnant that hated Clinton too.

You call *him* desperate & then you equate McVeigh as representing
Republicans in general? At least you could bring up Ruby Ridge or Waco. Oh,
but nobody died in those incidents - which were presided over by the
Clinton administraton - either, I suppose?

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

said:

At least you could bring up Oklahoma City. Oh wait, that was a
repugnant that hated Clinton too.

You call *him* desperate & then you equate McVeigh as representing
Republicans in general? At least you could bring up Ruby Ridge or Waco.

Oh,
but nobody died in those incidents - which were presided over by the
Clinton administraton - either, I suppose?

Did you just say nobody died at Waco? Are we talking about Waco as in
David Koresh and his "let's all go down in flames" cult?

Yes, I am trying to be as absurd as you are... am I succeeding?
--

Neil Henderson
Progressive Rock
http://www.saqqararecords.com

dansteel

said:

At least you could bring up Oklahoma City. Oh wait, that was a
repugnant that hated Clinton too.

You call *him* desperate & then you equate McVeigh as representing
Republicans in general? At least you could bring up Ruby Ridge or Waco. Oh,
but nobody died in those incidents - which were presided over by the
Clinton administraton - either, I suppose?

Did you just say nobody died at Waco? Are we talking about Waco as in
David Koresh and his "let's all go down in flames" cult?

They're not dead...they've been born again...resurrected...in the name
of Mel...if only certain others had been there with them...
dansteel

dansteel said:

At least you could bring up Oklahoma City. Oh wait, that was a
repugnant that hated Clinton too.

You call *him* desperate & then you equate McVeigh as representing
Republicans in general? At least you could bring up Ruby Ridge or Waco. Oh,
but nobody died in those incidents - which were presided over by the
Clinton administraton - either, I suppose?

Did you just say nobody died at Waco? Are we talking about Waco as in
David Koresh and his "let's all go down in flames" cult?

They're not dead...they've been born again...resurrected...in the name
of Mel...if only certain others had been there with them...

Nice palliation. You realize, of course, that's what the islamists say
about the deaths they cause.

not seriously trying to lessen the tragedy..just dark humor...as far
what "they say"...religious (and political extremists have a history
of similar actions even if their dogma varies in details.

My dogma was run over by my karma so I'm a tad bitter. Oops. I think I
just palliated on myself again.
Michael McKelvy

"STOP BUSH NOW" wrote in message
om...
"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message could lie

under oath , why not them.

To quote a recent bupersticker:

When Clinton lied, nobody died.

Black Hawk Down.

Man, talk about desperate.

At least you could bring up Oklahoma City. Oh wait, that was a
repugnant that hated Clinton too.

Clinton sent troops all over the world. Are you saying nobody died in any
of those missions?

The guy lost the nuke codes twice according to a secret service agent once
assigned to him. If nobody died on his watch, it's just dumb luck.

Michael McKelvy

said:

At least you could bring up Oklahoma City. Oh wait, that was a
repugnant that hated Clinton too.

You call *him* desperate & then you equate McVeigh as representing
Republicans in general? At least you could bring up Ruby Ridge or Waco.

Oh,
but nobody died in those incidents - which were presided over by the
Clinton administraton - either, I suppose?

Did you just say nobody died at Waco? Are we talking about Waco as in
David Koresh and his "let's all go down in flames" cult?

You missed a big hunk o' sarcasm, George.

Michael McKelvy

said:

At least you could bring up Oklahoma City. Oh wait, that was a
repugnant that hated Clinton too.

You call *him* desperate & then you equate McVeigh as representing
Republicans in general? At least you could bring up Ruby Ridge or

Waco.
but nobody died in those incidents - which were presided over by the
Clinton administraton - either, I suppose?

Did you just say nobody died at Waco? Are we talking about Waco as in
David Koresh and his "let's all go down in flames" cult?

Yes, I am trying to be as absurd as you are... am I succeeding?

So your comment that "nobody died" anticipated a future comment I was
going to make? How did you manage to see the future like that?

Uh, George, you're sorta predictable.