Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Fourteen Words

Fourteen Words

Posted by Bob on March 4, 2010 at 6:26 am

"Why is information produced?

The Fourteen Words are now famous. Every documentary I see on Evil
Racism includes them. I was trying to remember exactly those fourteen
words are and got “Fourteen Words to Racism” and such, but the words
themselves were hard to find.

The words are, “We must secure the existence of our people and a
future for White children.”

That is GENIUS!

It is all we ask!

Why on earth would THEY push that?

This is inexplicable if THEY are a Conspiracy of Evil Geniuses. The
reason that THEY concentrate on the fourteen words is because THEY
want to show how reasonable us naziswhowanttokillsixmillionjews can
sound.

They want people to give them money because we are dangerous because
we can sound so reasonable.

If I understand correctly, the man who formulated these fourteen words
is now in prison for violence.

The point is that THEY are not at all interested in the fact that a
huge part of the audience reading the fourteen words will think they
make sense. Unlike the hook-nosed Conspirator Geniuses who are
dedicated to Evil the way Satan is, this THEY is only interested in
its own CONTRIBUTORS.

That’s a world of difference.

Brian Lamb of C-Span had the general reputation that no one could TELL
which side he was on. I don’t know, either. But once he was talking to
someone who was denouncing Hate Sites on the Internet, and the example
that person produced of Hate was a picture of a couple with a baby
with the words, “It is a privilege to be white.”

Brian Lamb, champion neutral of neutrals, said, “But you wouldn’t mind
if they were blacks and the words were about being black?” His
interviewee responded, “Oh, no.”

It was not a partisan comment. It was an obvious, neutral question. It
was also a question no respectable conservative and no one on our side
would have asked.

Pitiful!

No group of Geniuses Who Rule the World would allow the fourteen words
to be repeated, much less put them front and center.

Now for the very, very few people who have an operative frontal lobe
and who can understand Brian Lamb’s question, the reason THEY repeat
the fourteen words is simple: THEY want contributors to realize that,
no matter how reasonable WE sound, we are
anaziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

From the point of view of the International Genius Conspiracy, the
fourteen words is a threat to what they are trying to achieve.
Meanwhile on Planet Earth, they are a group which makes its living on
contributions from frightened old Jews and limousine liberals.

THEY use the me tactic we do to make us look HUGE. You will never see
the audience at a racist meeting in a documentary and you will never
see the audience in one of our films. Both we and THEY have the same
goal: to make us look HUGE.

In our films and in their films you see only the speaker and hear the
audience reaction.

I have never heard anyone MENTION this similarity, much less THINK
about it, ANALYZE it.

Both sides are fighting on a front that does not exist Each side is
raising money.

That means DRAMA.

How much MONEY can one raise pushing the Mantra? Well, I devoted my
life to the Mantra AFTER I retired comfortably from decades of
fighting Communism and being barely within the limits of
respectability.

I have told you that over forty years ago it was taken for granted
that I could take down the anti-whites at the University of Virginia
in a matter of minutes. Everybody knew I could breach their lines in
short order. But no one followed me, and I knew why.

Information is a product. It is there to raise money or to get
published. The Mantra is not sexy. The Devil’s Conspiracy is sexy.

For BOTH sides.

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth, I am fighting for the existence of
people who look like me, which is all nature is interested in. "

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/2...ourteen-words/