Michael Conner

Default turntable won't auto-return

Hello,

I have a Mitsubishi LT-22 Linear Tracking turntable that a friend gave
me. I do not have the manual for it. When he gave me the turntable,
he told me that the auto-return did not work, so I would have to
manually hit "stop" on the front to get the tonearm to pick up and and
return.

My question(s): Does anyone know if this turntable is *supposed* to
auto-return? Another one, is this something that might be easy (i.e.,
cheap) to repair? The turntable otherwise works fine.

Thanks,