Anthony Watters

Default Alpine KCA-420i (iPod Interface)

Anyone know where I can get my hands on an Alpine KCA-420i (iPod Interface)
?

Masterson

Dont think its in production yet.
Last I heard it was mid August.

Anyone know where I can get my hands on an Alpine KCA-420i (iPod

Interface)

ThePsychoGoalie

Sounds like September now. http://tinyurl.com/5h7le

--
ThePsychoGoalie
ThePsychoGoalie's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=28429

mood_indigo

end of september

http://www.alpine-usa.com/ipod/

--
mood_indigo
mood_indigo's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=25143

Xao

This is awesome, I was thinking of upgrading my factory stereo and
this would be a great upgrade.

I use the Monster FM adaptor currently, and the sound quality pretty
much stinks around where I live, there is frequency overlap on all
channels from local stations.

The only thing I see as a downside is that it appears that Alpine only
supports XM and I really want Sirius (programming closer to what I
like, NFL ).

Does anyone know if Alpine is going to release a Sirius tuners for any
of their HU's?

Thanks!