Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

Default look all you smart-

kids...when a thread gets long let it go.it ruins the who web page.you
cant check out the different topics...
you can start another thread. with the same topic.ok..think alil....

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Wait a second. Let me get this straight. You, Bob Wald, are telling us how
to post intelligently? Throw my monitor away! Now I've seen EVERYTHING!

MOSFET

"bob wald" wrote in message
kids...when a thread gets long let it go.it ruins the who web page.you
cant check out the different topics...
you can start another thread. with the same topic.ok..think alil....

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

wel mosfet.ive been waiting on you to say something smart but getting
tired..so i try to improve this myself...

Posted to rec.audio.car
Branden Nelsen

Exactly. Its the new Millennia Bob its time to pack up that dinosaur WebTV
you have to a real news reader. Maybe you should stop spending all your
money (or so you say) on all that crap car audio and buy a *gasp* computer
you know nowadays you can get one for $300 new, heck maybe even your pals at
Rex can help you out! Although wait your one of those idiots I have to talk
to on the phone everyday that I just want to tell them to pack up the
computer and send it back.

-Branden

"I. Care" wrote in message
.net...
In article ,
says...
kids...when a thread gets long let it go.it ruins the who web page.you
cant check out the different topics...
you can start another thread. with the same topic.ok..think alil....

Get a reader you can sort by and collapse the threads.
--
I. Care

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

lol..i have a computer. but i started on this webtv....its easier to use
n more fun.....
so i kept it.
just bought a new jvc 27' tv kid.i'm thinking of going ahead and buying
1 more now.
1 thing i learned yrs ago.if you can get something youll need in 6months
now go ahead. odds are youll pay 10%+ more 6months+ from now. if you can
get it at all.
ty for your concern about my present money position.i'm alright...you?

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

oh alil advice kids..in the stock market.
last wek i bought gcog at 2 1/2c. it went to over 5 1/2c soon after..
aucaf bought at 77c..went to $1.67 soon after...
each 1 is over 95% gains in less than 3weeks.
i think.

Smart "Untenna" Frank Car Audio 0 November 12th 05 09:51 PM
Smart "Untenna" Frank Tech 0 November 12th 05 09:51 PM
Alan Smart C2 Stereo Compressor , Like SSL , Neve Alan Smart C2 Stereo Compressor , Like SSL , Neve FA : Alan Smart C2 Stereo Compressor stereobeatz Pro Audio 0 March 25th 04 10:20 PM
eBay Item Not Sold: Robert Morein How I'm a smart investigator.Item # 2297576a12 [email protected] Marketplace 4 November 12th 03 01:54 AM
eBay Item Not Sold: Robert Morein How I'm a smart investigator.Item # 2297576a12 [email protected] Marketplace 0 November 11th 03 11:40 PM