Posted to rec.audio.pro
mark steven brooks mark steven brooks is offline

Default What ProTools LE audio/midi interface to use with Snow Leopard 10.6.3?

Hi folks, I just bought an iMac 27" with an i5 quad core processor.
It's running 10.6.3 Of course now none of my software
works and that goes for my Mbox as well. Does somebody know if Mbox 2
will run with 10.6.3? Is there a better inexpensive interface? Have
tried in vain to find info on the Avid website and impossible to speak
to an actual human being there. Many thansk.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
david correia david correia is offline

In article ,
mark steven brooks wrote:

Hi folks, I just bought an iMac 27" with an i5 quad core processor.
It's running 10.6.3 Of course now none of my software
works and that goes for my Mbox as well. Does somebody know if Mbox 2
will run with 10.6.3? Is there a better inexpensive interface? Have
tried in vain to find info on the Avid website and impossible to speak
to an actual human being there. Many thansk.

Tons of info is easily available on their website.

Pro Tools LE for Mac OS X Compatibility & Upgrade Information:

http://avid.custkb.com/avid/app/self...p?DocId=353149

Ask all your questions he

http://duc.digidesign.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

David Correia
www.Celebrationsound.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Billy K. Billy K. is offline

On Aug 27, 1:59*pm, mark steven brooks
wrote:
Hi folks, I just bought an iMac 27" with an i5 quad core processor.
It's running 10.6.3 * Of course now none of my software
works and that goes for my Mbox as well. * Does somebody know if Mbox 2
will run with 10.6.3? *Is there a better inexpensive interface? *Have
tried in vain to find info on the Avid website and impossible to speak
to an actual human being there. * Many thansk.

You need to update to Pro Tools LE 8.0.3 or 8.0.4, qualified for Snow
Leopard 10.6.3 on an Intel Mac.
Just did this with an 003.

Will