a.b. a.b. is offline
Junior Member

Default Tapesonic Model 70-ESF

There was one thread here a couple years ago about this item, and so far its been the only place iv been able to get information about it. I got some tape and everything appears to be working properly, recording and play back, and the top VU meter works. the bottom doesn't seem to work even though it lights up but i don't know if its for the other stereo track where nothing was recorded or if its for the input. if its for the input, it doesn't respond. I was just wondering what something like this would be worth, considering the other thread linked to an eBay posting thats several years old i don't know what it sold for. Any help is much appreciated.