ken herbertson ken herbertson is offline
Junior Member

Question roland mv30

Has anybody got a spare floppy drive for a Roland MV30? I have 3 in all, one working, one with a dud floppy drive abd the third has neither working screen or floppy. I use the unit on stage and have about 200 song files which are only playable on this sequencer. As I am 82 years old, the idea of updating doesn`t seem good!! The beauty of the MV30 is the direct output which allows me to send a click track to our monitors so we can play in time (most of the time). Any help please.

FA: Roland DIF-AT Greg Bryant Pro Audio 0 August 4th 06 02:20 AM
Roland MC-909 Mario Jannelli Pro Audio 0 November 17th 05 12:59 PM
HELP with roland TD-7 danscott_at_chocolatefudge_dot_com Pro Audio 0 December 19th 03 05:30 PM
anyone have a Roland MA-8? Frank Benenati Pro Audio 1 December 10th 03 11:08 PM
Roland DEP-5 ??? Daniel Pro Audio 30 October 9th 03 01:12 AM