Posted to rec.audio.pro
Pi-Qui Pi-Qui is offline

Default Facebook removes our account without notice

First blocked by Facebook now also limited by Twitter. We are
reporting on the evil that corporations have become on Earth. The
corruption in politics and the evil industrial military complex thats
ruining our world. A lot of people believe the advertisements they see
on TV and do not know how ugly these corporations are behind the
scenes. We hope to make people aware of this.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

In article ,
Pi-Qui wrote:
First blocked by Facebook now also limited by Twitter. We are
reporting on the evil that corporations have become on Earth.

Here's a hint... if you are reporting that large corporations have become
evil, using services provided by and funded by those corporations... you
can expect to get cut off.

Facebook and Twitter are NOT like running your own web server. When you
use them, you agree to certain terms and conditions and basically it amounts
to them allowing you to use their service if they want to do so and if it
is profitable for them.

The
corruption in politics and the evil industrial military complex thats
ruining our world. A lot of people believe the advertisements they see
on TV and do not know how ugly these corporations are behind the
scenes. We hope to make people aware of this.

Then stop trying to do it on free services. Put down the money and order
web hosting.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nil Nil is offline

On 21 Aug 2010, Pi-Qui wrote in rec.audio.pro:

First blocked by Facebook now also limited by Twitter. We are
reporting on the evil that corporations have become on Earth. The
corruption in politics and the evil industrial military complex
thats ruining our world. A lot of people believe the
advertisements they see on TV and do not know how ugly these
corporations are behind the scenes. We hope to make people aware
of this.

You're a ****ing asshole spammer. You got what you deserve. It would
happen again, wherever you go, if I had anything to say about it.

Boycott Facebook Pi-Qui Pro Audio 0 August 18th 10 09:51 PM
Facebook musician "pages" Roger[_7_] Pro Audio 3 January 21st 09 07:31 AM
Can't somebody kill the account with the virus ? Geoff Pro Audio 3 June 28th 06 03:06 PM
One Variable ABX Testing Doesn't Account For [email protected] Audio Opinions 45 July 21st 05 11:25 AM
Virtual Account Numbers [email protected] Pro Audio 4 March 2nd 05 11:06 PM