BlacklineMusic

Default EQ Comparison: A&H vs Crest

Fellas, I want to add a mixing board to sum and eq track in my little B mix
room. The AH MixWizard 16:2 and Crest XR-20 are live boards and I'm sure a lot
of you guys have used both.

I'm not looking to make diamonds down there, but I would like a nice board to
add some good harmonic analogness to the DAW we are putting in, and I would
like the board to have some nice analog eq. A&H MixWizard 16 has nice 4
channel semiparametric as does the Crest. I guess I'm wondering which you
prefer. Its not really possible for me to test Crest, and I don't think I'll
need to. In this scenario, I'll take whichever is most preferred. Comments
would be very much appreciated.
Steve