Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Webb[_3_] Richard Webb[_3_] is offline

Default audio card noise

On Sat 2037-Aug-01 11:01, Bob writes:
Not at all. I have a problem with one Brian L. McCarty, who
forges my posts. John Williamson has finished up with an excellent
explanation.

Another way to tell the difference between the real and the
fake:

IF the post is from Brian it's cross posted. note the
insulting post was cross posted to numerous newsgroups. IF
it's cross posted to newsgroups which are essentially
irrelevant to the topic, but touch on audio it's the work of the impostor.

Brian's whole purpose in doing this is to stir people up,
place the blame on Bob and stir up hatred and discontent
among usenet users. most regulars are aware of this whole
stupid story and do our best to ignore Brian.

Regards,
Richard