Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default .CES 2007 Show Coverage Online.

Donkey brayed:

Troll scale = C-. Play by yourself; I'm not in the mood.

Sorry Jenn, but you already took my bait hard several tines, played my game
and as always lost.

Eh ?

Arnii is telling us about his autoerotic activities.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
dizzy dizzy is offline

MiNe 109 wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Jenn" wrote

Troll scale = C-. Play by yourself; I'm not in the mood.

Sorry Jenn, but you already took my bait hard several tines, played my game
and as always lost.

Eh ?

It's all about Arny. Any reply at all is a win for him.

You nailed it.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"MiNe 109" wrote in message

In article ,
Eeyore wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Jenn" wrote

Troll scale = C-. Play by yourself; I'm not in the
mood.

Sorry Jenn, but you already took my bait hard several
tines, played my game and as always lost.

Eh ?

It's all about Arny. Any reply at all is a win for him.

Nice cover-up.

It's all about Steven. Any chance he gets to try to obtain balance in his
personal vendetta against me by piling-on is a win for him.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Steven R. Rochlin Steven R. Rochlin is offline

Arny,

Let the snake oil flow, Steven:

CES gave them the award, not me. Feel free to e-mail CES to voice your
concerns. Thanks everyone else for the fun thread, it is enjoyable

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

Where you can find:
Superior Audio, The Absolute Sound,
Review Magazine, The $ensible Sound,
The Audiophile Voice... and MUCH more!

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Steven R. Rochlin" wrote in
message
ink.net
Hi Everyone,

Have started posting CES 2007 news / pre-show report,
with more announcements being added in the following days
as the show draws closer to opening. Once the show begins
on January 8th, i will be posting daily live reports each
day with special audiophile highlights, sneak peaks, and
exclusives! Check out the multiple pages of high-end
audio products to be seen during the CES 2007 at
http://www.enjoythemusic.com/ces2007/

Let the snake oil flow, Steven:

"Furutech has been recognized with CES' Innovations 2007 Awards for the
company's futuristic looking DeMag ($1800). The DeMag is said to
completely demagnetizes LPs and optical disc media like CD, CD-R, DVD, MD,
Game CD, Photo CD, SACD, and DVD-Audio. It can also demagnetize power
cords and audio/video connectors. Ease of use combined with high quality
design and engineering ensure user satisfaction."

Even allowing products like this to exhibit is bad enough. Giving them an
award? Well, it says all that needs to be said about the current state of
consumer audio. :-(

"JBL has earned the prestigious CES Innovations 2007 Award for the
company's Project Everest DD66000 (?40,000) loudspeaker that will also
appear at the upcoming show. Marking the company's 60th anniversary, the
Everest DD66000, the successor to their previously released DD55000, is a
4-way unit easily suitable for large listening spaces. Combining
horn-loaded drivers for the upper range and a pair of cone woofers for
bass, this high-sensitivity design is JBL's most extreme statement piece
to date. Each unit weights in at just over 300 lbs."

A friend of mine (long-time JBL large system owner) who designs and voices
loudspeaker systems that are highly-regarded in their own genre (OEM
automotive) was ranting and raving about these speakers early this
morning, on the way back from the Clark's party. In his analysis they are
lobotomized versions of some highly-regarded JBL Pro studio monitors, with
pretty faces and price tags multiplied by small integers. Ironically, many
HT owners use these as built-ins, hiding the $$$$ cabinetry and plastic.

In his own right my, friend was excited about the base and upgrade audio
systems in Chrysler's new Nitro SUV line. Buyers can kick out the jams
with clean-sounding, well-balanced, smooth reproduction at levels from 108
(high frequency) to 112 dB (bass) in the front seats.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

The Krooborg has uncovered yet ANOTHER conspiracy!

It's all about Steven. Any chance he gets to try to obtain balance in his
personal vendetta against me by piling-on is a win for him.

Without trying to decode your Krooglish, might one inquire which wing of
which anti-Kroo plot Stephen (note correct spelling) is affiliated with?

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.