Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] aa@studio-eight.com is offline

Default Omron replacement for Tascam MS-16 relays

Can anyone tell me which Omron relay to use to replace the ones in a
Tascam MS-16?
Thanks, Andy
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

wrote in message
Can anyone tell me which Omron relay to use to replace the ones in a
Tascam MS-16?
Thanks, Andy

If nobody knows its usually quite easy to find out for yourself.
Remove one from the machine and it will no doubt have the coil voltage
stamped on it. Measure the coil resistance with a meter, and the pin
spacing/configuration in miilimeteres.

Try this:
http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/search/bro...ron+relay&Ntx=

Refine your search coil voltage, number of poles, till you get the right
ballpark. Look for a similar looking one (move the mouse over the picture
to amplify) and check the specs, particularly the coil resistance. Check
the pin configuration by clicking on the part number and looking at the
technical data sheet.

A bit long winded and a lot quicker and easier if you have a paper
catalogue!

Gareth.

How To Clean Speaker Protection Relays [email protected] Tech 6 September 24th 07 07:10 PM
Tascam US-428 replacement? good USB DAW controller & I/O ? Johnny Pro Audio 2 November 14th 05 02:49 PM
Connecting multiple components & relays Keith Murphy Car Audio 1 September 7th 04 02:51 PM
need Relays RBPerrine Vacuum Tubes 3 February 26th 04 01:23 PM
Relays and Adding AUX input jack Sketchy Car Audio 5 February 5th 04 10:32 PM