Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Mr. Tapeguy[_2_] Mr. Tapeguy[_2_] is offline

Default Moving Sale

You’ve heard it from car dealers, area rug vendors and who knows who
else. However, Pro-Tape is currently working on a new location and we
have large amounts of inventory that we will liquidate at very low
prices rather than move them. The space we’re moving to (which is not
finalized) will be very different and we will likely be reducing our
warehouse space considerably and moving to a location which is more
centrally located and easier to get to.

Items include selected models of:

New and used Macs
Analog audio tape
Excess rental gear including 3-chip cameras
Digidesign ProTools gear
Adobe and Apple Software
VHS Decks, tape and packaging
Digital Betacam and HDCAM tape
Packaged and bulk CD and DVD discs
Cables, adaptors and accessories
DVCAM tape and storage racks

Plus a variety of office fixtures and furniture.

If you have a specific need or something you typically buy, let us
know and we can make you a deal. This really is one of those “no
reasonable offer refused kinda things.”

Contact us via e-mail or at 512-443-3911 for more information.

FS Studio Moving Sale Sharp9 Pro Audio 4 August 9th 03 08:47 PM
***AudioWaves' Moving Sale*** AudioWaves Marketplace 0 July 23rd 03 05:06 PM
--AudioWaves' Moving SALE-- AudioWaves Marketplace 0 July 18th 03 04:34 PM
AudioWaves' Moving SALE AudioWaves Marketplace 0 July 16th 03 04:26 PM
AudioWaves' Moving Sale AudioWaves Marketplace 0 July 10th 03 10:55 PM