Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio
Larry

Default RF Remote amp or receiver

I'm trying to find a stereo amp with an RF (radio frequency) remote.

Prefer a decent quality integrated amp, but receiver is OK. Only need
stereo, and 60 watts is enough if it is decent quality.

This is to drive outdoor speakers from our deck, so we need the RF remote to
control sound level without line of sight needed for IR remote. Prefer not
to use a bunch of add on remote accessories, but rather to have the RF built
into the Amp.

Any Suggestions?