#1   Report Post  

Default Bose Music Center DEMC-2-B

I am new to the forum so I do apologize if there is another area that I need to be asking this question please feel free to redirect me. Also; if you do respond to this thread please speak in "Basic Audio" language if possible as I am not very versed in this.

I just purchased a home with a Six Channel Bose Music Center DEMC-2-B control panel and integrated tuner that is not powering up. This unit seems to have been manufactured back in the late 80's or early 90's and has have been professionally wired and installed. Previous owners never used it; so basically the speakers have little to no use with the exception of one set. I have removed the panel and checked for the usual cast of characters; fuses, ect and everything seems to be working. I do get tone in all of the speakers but cannot get the panel to engage. All six rooms have individual volume controls. I need someone in the Houston area to take a look at it, or if anyone can recommend an authorized Bose repair facility that would be great. Bose does not seem to even recognize that fact that they manufactured this product as I believe that most of the people answering the phone were born after this product was introduced.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ricky Barrera
Kingwood, Texas